Vacante en Vestjylland (Dinamarca) de Cajeros y expendedores de billetes
Customer Service Specialist (german Speaking)
Clasificación del trabajo: Trabajadores de los servicios y vendedores de comercios y mercados : Vendedores : Cajeros y expendedores de billetes : Cajeros y expendedores de billetes.
Service- og salgsarbejde : Salgsarbejde : Kasseassistentarbejde og beslægtet kundebetjening : Kasseassistentarbejde og beslægtet kundebetjening
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Do you enjoy helping others? Are you passionate about E-commerce, fashion and providing the best possible customer experience? We are currently looking for an optimistic and dedicated Customer Service Specialist, who wants to bring our E-commerce customer experience to the next level.
Who we are
BESTSELLER is one of Europe’s largest fashion companies with a wide variety of brands, including VERO MODA, ONLY, SELECTED and JACK & JONES. From Brande, we support all BESTSELLER brands in growing and optimizing their E-commerce activities. You will be part of an open, dynamic and international environment, where every day brings new and interesting challenges.
Our team of 200+ colleagues from over 40 countries work to create exciting fashion experiences – whenever, wherever. We have high standards and expectations for our team and are always looking for passionate and business-oriented people. We are very proud of our culture and international environment where we care for each other, while always pushing to grow and get better at what we do.
Our department & the position
Our customer service team is fundamental to the success of our business. Via phone, email and chat, they serve and support customers across Europe, in 10 different languages. They take pride in ensuring a seamless and quality focused process and constantly work to improve and create a better customer experience across all the BESTSELLER brands (JACK & JONES, VERO MODA, ONLY and many more).
As a Customer Service Specialist, you will be part of an energetic and international team. You will assist and help our E-commerce customers for the German speaking customers and make sure they always receive first class treatment.
- Answer all kinds of inquiries from our customers, via chat, phone and email
- Work with your team to ensure customer happiness across all our brands
- Juggle 7 different information system to find answers for your customers
- Contribute to a positive and supportive team spirit
- In a positive manner engage with our brands and external partners, and represent the customer service team in a serious, professional and welcoming way
Skills & Experience
- Fluent in German and English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Preferably experience with customer service and/or sales
- Interest in fashion and you are preferably an experienced online shopper
At BESTSELLER people are the key and it is crucial that you thrive in our dynamic and international environment. As we emphasize on great teamwork, the right candidate will be loyal, helpful and enjoy being part of a strong and fun team where we are always ready to make an extra effort when needed. You have an optimistic mindset and manage to keep up the good spirit in a busy and sometimes unpredictable work environment and you are available for part or full-time.
This position will be working in the customer service team for the German speaking market in our Brande office in Denmark.
Why work for us?
Besides being a challenging and inspiring place to work, we value a good work atmosphere and equally offer good benefits. To this extent, you can think off an excellent daily lunch made by a professional cook, a ‘fit for less’ plan and regular Friday events with colleagues. Last but not least, we have employees from all over the world and encourage international candidates to apply.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please apply directly online.
In case you have any further questions about the role, you are welcome to contact Suchetha Wakwella, Recruitment Specialist on phone +31617088556.
About BESTSELLER E-commerce
More than 15,000 people work at BESTSELLER worldwide.
BESTSELLER is a family-owned clothing and accessories company founded in Denmark in 1975, providing fast affordable fashion for women, men, teenagers and children under brands such as JACK & JONES, SELECTED, VERO MODA, ONLY, PIECES, VILA, OBJECT, JUNAROSE, MAMALICIOUS, NAME IT, Y.A.S, ADPT. and more. Products are available online, in branded chain stores, in multi brand and department stores. For more information, visit http://www.bestseller.com. The multi brand company of BESTSELLER is selling through more than 3000 retail stores and globally through E-commerce. The entrepreneurial spirit back in 1975 is still very much alive, and that is why BESTSELLER recently decided to relocate its E-commerce headquarter in Amsterdam.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: BESTSELLER A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Brande; Código postal: 7330; Calle: Fredskovvej, Número: 5
- Sitio web: https://about.bestseller.com/jobs/job-search/customer-service-specialist-german-speaking-162875
Identificador de la vacante:5077858.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Svensk Kundesupporter til Rigtig Kaffe. Dinamarca, 25 Ene. 2020.
- Finnish Speaking Customer Service Advisor. Dinamarca, 24 Ene. 2020.
- DEMP i Køge søger dygtig medarbejder til teknisk kundeservice. Dinamarca, 23 Ene. 2020.
- Customer Success Manager. Dinamarca, 21 Ene. 2020.
- Danish and Finnish Speaking Customer Service Adviser. Dinamarca, 17 Ene. 2020.
- Intern salgs- og rekrutteringskonsulent til attraktiv stilling i Aalborg. Dinamarca, 16 Ene. 2020.
- ROOMSTORE SØGER EN SERVICEMINDED SALES SUPPORTER TIL VORES AFDELING I KØBENHAVN. Dinamarca, 11 Ene. 2020.
- KLar til modebranchen?. Dinamarca, 11 Ene. 2020.