Customer Service Agent for Swedish Team in Copenhagen
Oferta de trabajo en Dinamarca de Administradores de sistemas
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Especialistas en bases de datos y en redes de computadores : Administradores de sistemas.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for informations- og kommunikationsteknologi : Arbejde med databaser og netværk : Systemadministration
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Are you outgoing, quick-learning and interested in webhosting? Are you fluent in written and spoken Swedish? If so, send us your application - we need a new colleague like you at One.com!
Your main task as a Supporter is to assist and guide our customers in the use of our products and webhosting via chat and e-mail - primarily in questions about One.com products but also third-party products. There are plenty of opportunities to develop and take on additional responsibilities in this position, for instance in translating, product specialization, testing, training or in other areas you would like to develop.
We would love to hear from you, if you:
- Speak and write fluent Swedish
- Want to work with Technical Support in a globally oriented company
- Want to expand or utilize your technical knowledge about web-hosting and customer support
- Want to work in a multicultural environment with great colleagues and gain access to employee benefits such as health insurance, flexible working hours and a healthy and varied lunch scheme.
How to succeed:
Ideally, you worked as a Customer Service Agent before, preferably within IT. If you have greater interest than experience in the area, we strongly encourage you to send us an application anyway. We are looking for talent, and we will arrange for a thorough training in the first period of the employment.
When you work in our Customer Support at One.com, you always need to bring your best skills in team-play and communication to work, and you will need the patience to work with diverse audiences with different knowledge and skill levels. If you are a committed and responsible person, we can’t wait to receive your application!
What to expect:
As our new colleague, you will work in beautiful surroundings 5 minutes from Copenhagen Central Station. We offer a professional and informal work environment with a casual atmosphere and competent colleagues from many different nationalities, as well as a great and varied lunch agreement. We want it to be fun to work at One.com, and social events are common – besides monthly Friday Bars we have Team days and two annual company parties!
The position is full-time with a minimum of 37,5 hours per week. Your working hours will be planned on a weekly schedule with 7,5 hours each day, excl. lunch. Work in weekends and evenings are scheduled by the Team Manager in corporation with the rest of the team.
Anticipated start date is as soon as possible. The starting salary is DKK 21.000 pr. month and is adjusted yearly.
Are you interested?
We will process all incoming applications as they are received, so please upload your CV and a short application via the 'Apply Button' as soon as possible. You are also welcome to send us your application in Swedish. If you have any questions regarding the position, you are welcome to contact Anne Hansen, PA to Head of Support, via e-mail abhone.com.
One.com is an innovative provider of web hosting. We were established in 2002 in Denmark and are one of the leading companies in Europe regarding domains and sales of web hotels. Today, we host more than 1.5 million customers. One.com has offices located in Denmark, the Philippines, Dubai, and India.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: ONE.COM A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Send ansøgning på en af de angivne kommunikationskanaler
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: København V; Código postal: 1560; Calle: Kalvebod Brygge, Número: 24
- Sitio web: https://one-com.ditaso.net/selection/customer-service-agent-for-swedish-team-in-copenhagen-607?lang=en
Identificador de la vacante:4944536.
Ver las 137 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Especialistas en bases de datos y en redes de computadores : Administradores de sistemas ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- IT Generalist til førende servicevirksomhed. Dinamarca, 16 Feb. 2019.
- IT Support Technician. Dinamarca, 16 Feb. 2019.
- Data Manager til tech startup Grazper Technologies. Dinamarca, 14 Feb. 2019.
- BC Hospitality Group is looking for a new Network Delivery Manager. Dinamarca, 09 Feb. 2019.
- Løbende Administration af Oracle Fusion Middleware, Deltid 15-20 timer, ASAP, On-site København. Dinamarca, 08 Feb. 2019.
- Admin Automation Engineer. Dinamarca, 07 Feb. 2019.
- Oracle databaseadministrator. Dinamarca, 06 Feb. 2019.