Customer Care Assistant. SYDDANMARK. Dinamarca
Empleos de Representantes comerciales en SYDDANMARK (Dinamarca)
Clasificación del trabajo: Técnicos y profesionales de nivel medio : Profesionales de nivel medio en operaciones financieras y administrativas : Agentes comerciales y corredores : Representantes comerciales.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på mellemniveau : Arbejde på mellemniveau inden for forretningsservice, økonomi, administration og salg : Agent- og mæglerarbejde inden for salg og indkøb : Salgsarbejde (ekskl. detailsalg).
With a knack for providing high quality Customer Care Assistance on a global scale
Do you have a passion for providing Customer Care Assistance to internal and external stakeholders? Are you experienced in delivering commercial value when it comes to providing solutions, input and feedback to our customers? Do you know about export regulations? Would you like to work with such in a world of heavy machinery and Machine Control Solutions? If yes, then we invite you to join our Customer Care team at Leica Geosystems Machine Control Division in Odense and live out your ambitions in an international and intercultural high-tech environment, where good humour and high spirits are an essential part of everyday work!
We are located right in the centre of Denmark in the city of Odense, but have employees working across the world, in intercultural teams and in many European countries. As our Customer Care Assistant, you will report directly to our Distribution Center Manager and be an important part of our Operation Department.
We are offering a versatile position in our Customer Care team, bridging Planning, Quality and Distribution Center. We service customers globally based on our practical and hands-on way of working, and we have established an excellent and diverse team where we focus on fulfilling the needs of our customers. We are being ambitious, while having a fun and engaging working life.
As our Customer Care Assistant, your tasks will include the following:
- Create sales orders and maintain order confirmations in SAP to third party customers/internal customers
- Create working instructions (OEMs/Customers)
- Create software licences
- Release of orders
- Daily billing
- Complaint reports
- Maintain daily contact with customers by phone/mail
- Customer master maintenance in SAP
- Follow-up on backorder list and open sales order list
- Create and maintain DOA and Return shipment
- Collaborate with forwarding agents
- Compliance with Danish regulations concerning export of products
- Compliance with workplace health and safety requirements and directions
- Compliance with international regulations concerning environment
- Compliance with policies and procedures from the division
- Provide assistance to OEM department to develop new processes and procedures
- Additional duties may be assigned when needed e.g. cover for Reception
We expect you to have a relevant combination of education and experience with 3+ years of working experience. Aside from this, the following points are pivotal to achieving the expected results:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills internally and externally with the ability to interface at all levels and functions
- Ability to rapidly acquire knowledge and experience on customer practice and to use the knowledge to provide best-in-class customer support
- Collaborate with planning department, quality department, warehouse department regarding availability/releasing/shipping of goods
- Focus on processes and procedures regarding ISO 9001
- High motivation level, pro-active and flexible team player with customer focus
- Desire to work within an international company
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and be fully accountable for assigned work
- Strong sense of urgency, reliability, responsibility and accountability
- Fluent working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and SAP
- Fluent in English (verbal and written) is a pre-requisite. Other languages are an advantage
- Work experience in Sales Back Office is viewed favourably
Being part of a small, effective team, it is
Servicio de empleo de origen: AMS, Servicios Públicos de Empleo, Dinamarca.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Fecha de inicio: 17/10/2017.
Nº de vacantes: 1.
Nivel educativo requerido: Sin especificar.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Duración del contrato: Indefinido.Cómo solicitar el puesto:
Empresa: LEICA GEOSYSTEMS TECHNOLOGY A/S.
Contacto: Steffen Aamøe Gottfredsen
Ver las 1,681 ofertas de trabajo de Técnicos y profesionales de nivel medio : Profesionales de nivel medio en operaciones financieras y administrativas : Agentes comerciales y corredores : Representantes comerciales ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
Trader for Intraday Power. Dinamarca, 17 Oct. 2017.
Customer Care Assistant. Dinamarca, 17 Oct. 2017.
Self-driven Sales Executive. Dinamarca, 14 Oct. 2017.
Buyer. Dinamarca, 14 Oct. 2017.
Account Manager for the Germen marked (M/F – BASED IN AARHUS). Dinamarca, 14 Oct. 2017.
EUROPE - Sales Reps - Fairs/Exhibitions/Airports/High-volume Sites. Dinamarca, 14 Oct. 2017.
Regional Account Manager - Sports Nutrition Europe, Aarhus. Dinamarca, 11 Oct. 2017.
Product Owner (Project Manager), Product Lifecycle Management, Aarhus. Dinamarca, 11 Oct. 2017.