Europeos.es : Inicio > Empleo en Dinamarca > Profesionales de la publicidad y la comercialización > Cro Specialist
Trabajos en Dinamarca (Fyn) de Profesionales de la publicidad y la comercialización
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Especialistas en organización de la administración pública y de empresas : Profesionales de las ventas, la comercialización y las relaciones públicas : Profesionales de la publicidad y la comercialización.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for økonomi, administration og salg : Arbejde inden for salg, marketing og PR : Arbejde inden for reklame og marketing
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Do you love to nerd out Google Analytics and are you an expert in Tag Manager? Do you want to work with some of Denmark’s largest webshops and dive into CRO and AB tests? We are growing in our analytics team and thus we are looking for a skilled CRO specialist who will be responsible for translating findings into ROI overviews and clear recommendations for some of Denmark’s largest companies.
What are we offering? Hesehus is Denmark’s leading e-commerce house and we work with some of the country’s most interesting and ambitious customers. We develop e-commerce solutions on the market's most complete software platform, Bizzkit, which handles complex product data, rich digital asset management, content management and classic e-commerce functions.
We offer our customers strategic guidance when it comes to digital marketing, and are hands-on in relation to traffic analysis, conversion, benchmark, SEO and more. We pull together as a team and work closely with our UX design team on analysis of customer behaviour and user insights. You will get the opportunity to practice traffic sources and demographics, and work extensively with CRO, basket size and bounce rate. In addition, we have a finger on the pulse when it comes to new releases, new sites and changes in customer behaviour. Here, you will put your skills in A/B/n testing into play, with the purpose of bringing valuable insights to our customers regarding business optimization and not least user experience.
You will become part of a dynamic workday in our analytics team, that currently consists of an Analytics Manager, an E-commerce Analyst and a Technical SEO Specialist. Together, we aim to support all our customers, so their e- commerce solutions are run optimally. As a member of our team, you will be part of a vibrant and challenging environment consisting of highly qualified and committed colleagues. Our commitment shows in the professional work with strong focus on knowledge sharing and development. Hesehus Academy Fridays give you room for immersion and free play to try out new technologies. We also place great value on social events both in our teams as well as across the organization. We cherish a healthy, informal and fun working environment.
Your primary tasks:
- Analysis of data, collecting findings across different customers/benchmarking.
- A/B/n test.
- Status reports with analysis of traffic and conversions to our customers.
- Guidance and recommendations of conversion optimization for our customers.
- Configuration and use of Tag Manager in collaboration with developers.
Who are you? There is more than way into this position, but we expect you to have a relevant higher education. The most important thing, though, is that you have experience from a similar position where you have worked with a range of different tools from Google. We expect you to have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience. You are an experienced user of GA, Optimizely, Visual Website Optimizer or other A/B testing tools. If you have experience with Enhanced E-commerce, Google Data Studio and Search Console, you are ahead on points.
You are motivated by working with online marketing and digital business, and your passion clearly shines through. Therefore, you are also at the forefront of the latest technologies and able to translate data into clear recommendations.
As a person, you are driven by creating results that make a difference to our customers' e-commerce solutions. You are analytical and quality conscious and have a high professional pride. You work in a structured way and get the projects done successfully at the agreed time. Last but not least, you know that the best results are created in collaboration with the team and customers.
- Great influence on own career with among other benefits, staff development interview twice a year.
- Family friendly and flexible working hours
- Parental leave with good conditions
- Free health insurance
- Breakfast, company lunch program + snacks, coffee and fruit available all day
- Possibility to buy dinner for the whole family
- Beautiful premises located centrally at the harbour in Odense with free parking
- Masseuse arrangement without self-payment
- Great discount program including LogBuy
- Friday bar every Friday, running club and social activities all year round.
Apply for the job
We offer a competitive salary based on your experience, as well as pension and healthcare insurance. We expect to fill the position from October 1st, but will be waiting for the right candidate. Please note, that certificate of criminal record must be obtained before employment can take place.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If you have any questions, please contact Search and Recruitment Consultant, Christina Hupfeldt at chuhesehus.dk or +45 24 65 06 46.
Hesehus A/S is an IT company with approximately 120 employees located on the harbour of Odense. We specialise in the development of ambitious e-commerce solutions. We provide the market’s most complete software platform targeted at B2C and B2B companies that wish to invest strategically online and make e-commerce one of their primary sales channels. Hesehus A/S was founded in 2002, has been appointed as Gazelle Company three times, has several top positions in the competition for the E-Commerce Prize, has twice been appointed “best at making results” by MyImage and received the Danish Chamber of Commerce’s prize, the Relay Race of Knowledge in 2011 as Denmark’s most promising growth company and was in 2016 again elected as one of Denmark’s best workplaces® .
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: HESEHUS A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Odense C; Código postal: 5000; Calle: Englandsgade, Número: 24
- Sitio web: https://www.hesehus.com/career/cro-specialist
Identificador de la vacante:5086320.
Ver las 570 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Especialistas en organización de la administración pública y de empresas : Profesionales de las ventas, la comercialización y las relaciones públicas : Profesionales de la publicidad y la comercialización ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- SEO Specialist. Dinamarca, 10 Dic. 2019.
- Adspilots nye e-mail Marketing Manager. Dinamarca, 10 Dic. 2019.
- Norway - Marketing & Sales Research - 1/2 Sales - Freelance/Hourly Pay - LIQUID Footwear. Dinamarca, 10 Dic. 2019.
- Lithuania - Marketing & Sales Research - 1/2 Sales - Freelance/Hourly Pay - Liquid Footwear. Dinamarca, 10 Dic. 2019.
- SkatePro seeks: Photo- & Videographer. Dinamarca, 06 Dic. 2019.
- SoMe assistent søges til Creme Fraiche. Dinamarca, 06 Dic. 2019.
- Sweden - Marketing & Sales Research - 1/2 Sales - Freelance/Hourly Pay - Liquid Footwear. Dinamarca, 06 Dic. 2019.