Credit & Collection Manager. Arr. de Bruxelles-Capitale/Arr. van Brussel-Hoofdstad
Vacantes en Bélgica (Arr. de Bruxelles-Capitale/Arr. van Brussel-Hoofdstad) de Abogados
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales en derecho, en ciencias sociales y culturales : Profesionales en derecho : Abogados.
Intellectuele, wetenschappelijke en artistieke beroepen : Juristen, sociaal-wetenschappers en scheppende en uitvoerende kunstenaars : Juristen : Advocaten
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
- For the sale of bpost products and services, we conclude more than 1,200 contracts every month.
- A good follow-up of the entire invoicing and credit collection process is crucial.
- In this context, we are looking for a Manager Credit & Collection.
- Someone who will manage the team responsible for the (timely) payment of the sales that bpost has concluded with its customers.
- Someone with strong coaching skills and experience in Project Management.
People Management: You manage a team from 5 to 10. You supervise, coach and motivate the team members to maximize their competencies, skills and expertise and to ensure the proper functioning of the team. Continuous improvement: In your leadership role, you critically examine the existing processes and systems. As an organization in a state of flux, it is also the intention to define and follow up action plans within this domain of expertise in order to improve these processes and systems. You will also develop an efficient (Lean) working environment. Stakeholder Management: You ensure compliance with the Service Level Agreements that we have agreed with our internal and external customers. You provide advice to commercial and financial managers of bpost and its (Belgian and foreign) subsidiaries. Reporting: You report the results of your team to your manager.,
You have a master's degree (in the financial field or a law degree) and you have at least 3 years of experience in debt recovery. You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch and French and a good knowledge of English, both oral and written. You have a thorough knowledge of Credit & Collection processes and systems and the related accounting processes and systems. You are communicative and a born negotiator both in relationships with private individuals and with governments. You have a capacity for analytical and conceptual thinking. You tackle the problems proactively and autonomously. You have knowledge of one or more Credit & Collection Tools, preferably Oracle EBS and/or Oracle Fusion.
País del trabajo: Bélgica.
Región: Arr. de Bruxelles-Capitale/Arr. van Brussel-Hoofdstad.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
postuler via le site Web
Identificador de la vacante:1054448.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Juriste - Porte-Parole(h/f). Bélgica, 14 Ene. 2020.
- Paralegal Tax and M&A Law. Bélgica, 01 Ene. 2020.
- Legal & Compliance Procurement Advisor. Bélgica, 01 Ene. 2020.
- Legal Advisor EBA Outsourcing Guidelines - Consultant. Bélgica, 01 Ene. 2020.
- Advocaat-stagiair. Bélgica, 30 Dic. 2019.
- Advocaat-fiscalist (fiscaal recht en/of estate planning). Bélgica, 30 Dic. 2019.
- Gestionnaire de dossier(h/f). Bélgica, 29 Dic. 2019.
- Legal Advisor M/V. Bélgica, 26 Dic. 2019.