We re creating smarter solutions for the Oil &Gas industry
Ofertas de empleo en Rogaland (Noruega) de Ingenieros mecánicos
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros (excluyendo electrotecnólogos) : Ingenieros mecánicos.
Professionals : Science and engineering professionals : Engineering professionals (excluding electrotechnology) : Mechanical engineers
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Tieto Oil & Gas consist of more than 400 experts located across 10 countries globally, to provide our customers in 55 countries with the best possible service. Our big passion is found in making our customers competitive, by helping them solve business challenges with digital solutions, and we have a proven track record of doing so since 1985. The product portfolio in Tieto Oil & Gas - consisting of Energy Components (EC) and DaWinci - is today found at the core of our customers business operations. While EC is used for managing of hydrocarbons all the way from reservoir to market, DaWinci caters for the end to end logistics management within the industry.
We now seek a high performing IT Security expert, to be responsible for providing information technology (IT) systems security strategy. You will take a lead to determine our organization's security posture and/or requirements and deliver advice on how to improve strategical and tactical security that are aligned with the client's business strategy and processes. You successfully complete projects such as information systems (IS) security, review client operations to identify key threats and business risks. Within this, you identify and define security policies, processes and technology solutions to minimize customer business security risks.
We seek a high performing Head of IT Security Operations to work in our professional Oil and gas team in Stavanger, delivering our Oil and Gas solutions to our customers internationally.
- Responsible for Global oil and gas cloud operations.
- To be able to transform current on premises infrastructure and private cloud model to hybrid and public could operations.
- To be able to mature and drive O&G as a service cloud delivery framework
- Responsible for automation and surveillance of our Oil & gas Cloud platform
- To be able to run the department with multiple locations.
- Responsible for developing strategy for IT and for information security within Oil & gas
- Responsible for budgets, forecasts for Infrastructure setup
- Responsible for ITIL Service Transitions to move services into the live business environment as smoothly as possible.
- Highly focus on IT Security and Compliance and provide advisory to Business teams throughout the lifecycle of the accounts from Deal signature, Due diligence, Transition & transformation, Steady state and Service maturity until project closure.
- Engage with different stakeholders: external auditors, customer, business and corporate teams etc
Required skills and experience
- 10+ years of IT Operations Management experience within IT and Oil & Gas
- Bachelor or master's degree within Information Technology or similar
- Experience with Cloud, preferably AWS
- Experience with network, TCP/IP, UDP, IPv4, routing, cisco, Wi-Fi, VLAN, VPN and Ethernet
- Firewall installation and configuration
- Experience with business-critical applications
- Interested in Cyber Security
- Experience with <
- Experience in handling complex IT Transformation and transition projects within IT infrastructure on-premises and/or cloud, Application Management, Server operations.
- Having strong sense of ownership, self-driven and ambitious
- Willing to work in a highly complex environment
- Flexible with travel arrangements handling customer engagements globally.
- As a person you are clear communicator (written and verbal)
- Have a positive attitude
We will offer you a challenging position with great opportunities for professional growth. With us you will have the opportunity to directly influence your career development. If you have a good idea, people will listen to you. What's more, we offer you a job that fits you. At Tieto, we promote a healthy work-life balance and a friendly, caring atmosphere. We believe that trust fosters freedom and creativity.
- You will become a part the Tieto Oil and Gas office in Stavanger, Norway
- Close to decisions and an opportunity to influence your day to day work
- Become a part of an informal and friendly environment that provides ample opportunities for flexibility, influence and freedom with responsibility
- Professional development
- Competitive terms and conditions including insurance- and pension schemes
- Cabins available for employees to rent in Norway and Europe
País del trabajo: Noruega.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: TIETO NORWAY AS.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Identificador de la vacante:11021910000280.
Ver las 392 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros (excluyendo electrotecnólogos) : Ingenieros mecánicos ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Overingeniør innen produktutvikling og strømningssimulering. Noruega, 15 Dic. 2019.
- Produktutvikler. Noruega, 14 Dic. 2019.
- Prosjektkoordinator til vår subsea avdeling i Kristiansund. Noruega, 11 Dic. 2019.
- Work from Bergen, act world wide !. Noruega, 05 Dic. 2019.
- Maschinenbau Norwegen1 (Ingenieur/in - Maschinenbau). Noruega, 03 Dic. 2019.
- Want to supervise the interior-construction on a cruise vessel?. Noruega, 28 Nov. 2019.
- Work from Bergen, act world wide !. Noruega, 22 Nov. 2019.
- Head Energy er på jakt etter Automasjons Ingeniør. Noruega, 19 Nov. 2019.