Oferta de trabajo en Irlanda
Counter Sales Representative
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
As a sales representative you will be selling a vast range of tools & garage equipment to meet customers’ needs.
• Greet customers and handle customer requests promptly and courteously both face to face as well as over the phone, webshop & email enquires
• Build effective working relationships with customers, in order to understand their
requirements thus ensuring that the correct products are supplied
• Use initiative to identify sales opportunities and offer advice and solutions to customers, thus maximising profitable sales and margin
• Balance and be accountable for the daily takings
• Preparation of quotations & maintaining good records
• Using in house software system - understand and use the computer system to access information, enquiries, enter orders, credits, etc., to accurately and efficiently move through the sales transaction
• Maintain merchandise displays in the counter sales area and maintain a clean, neat work area
• Resolving queries with customers
• Responsible for the re-order of selected product lines and also monitoring that stock levels of selected product lines within the relevant department
• Liaise with suppliers where necessary
• Perform all duties in a consistently safe manner and adhere to all company safety policies
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Participate in product and procedural training as well as cross training in other department functions to allow for the opportunity to upskill and provide coverage to other areas.
• Support the Manager and colleagues in working as a team to ensure the business operates efficiently and effectively within company policy
• Previous experience working in a similar busy sales environment
• Experience working with a broad range of products such as garage, construction, hardware & agricultural equipment & tools
• Knowledge of hydraulics, mechanics & electrics
• The flexibility and willingness to learn and gain knowledgeable about the products and industry
• Must have good computer skills and knowledge of Intact a bonus
• Attention to detail, positive attitude, team player with excellent communication skills via email, phone conversation and face to face.
• Dynamic, motivated & driven to achieve targets
• Excellent organisation and attention to detail
• Excellent multi-tasking skills
• You must be organised, efficient and enjoy looking after customers.
• Able to work as part of a team or on your own initiative
País del trabajo: Irlanda.
Número de puestos: 1.
Empleador: HOWDEN TOOLS & GARAGE EQUIPMENT LIMITED.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Identificador de la vacante:2162760.