Converter Control Senior Specialist. Dinamarca
Contrato en Dinamarca de Ingenieros electrónicos
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros no clasificados bajo otros epígrafes : Ingenieros electrónicos.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for naturvidenskab og ingeniørvirksomhed : Ingeniørarbejde inden for elektroteknologi : Ingeniørarbejde inden for elektronik
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Are you a pioneer? Do you want to use your skills for something greater - a more sustainable world?
Will it motivate you to join a highly specialised and dedicated engineering team in one of Vestas' key areas, Converter & High Voltage?
If yes - then we have the right job for you.
Engineering > Electrical Engineering > Converter & High Voltage
Converter & High Voltage span across being in very close interaction with the market as well as being involved in various innovation activities with external collaborators while focusing on product development as our main objective. Converter & High Voltage is a key area in securing Vestas' leading position within sustainable energy in the future. The department is characterised by very skilled employees who consistently strive to balance the creativity with quality.
As Senior Specialist you will report to the Director of Converter & High Voltage, and be part of the management team, consisting of 3 managers and 3 additional Senior Specialists. The Senior Specialist is working closely together with the Product and System Leads dealing with the technical aspects across all turbine, platforms and the plant platform.
As Senior Specialist of Converter Control you will be expected to be the driver for the process development and efficiency improvement in the converter control department. The Senior specialist will be responsible for quality assurance through supervision, documentation and structured reviews. This includes:
- Deliver Converter Control technical roadmap and strategy including create proposals for converter control development, tools and test facilities counting investments, coordination and collaboration with external researchers
- Deliver annual technology project plans
- Create requirements to turbine and PPR system concerning grid connection performance and associated documentation, verification, certification and list of design standards
- Secure converter control HW/SW architecture prepared for product configurations according to product roadmap and grid connection features acc to technology roadmap
- Generic design procedure and verification procedure for converter control, including metrics for quality assurance. Design guidelines (via delegation)
- Deliver generic product tree, function and failure tree to support DFMEA and Tolerance chain analysis of converter control
To have success with the above responsibilities, we expect you the have the following competencies:
- Experience with embedded control for power electronic conversion
- Experience with development and management of industrial control software
- Experience with grid connection of converters and compliance assessment regarding connection codes
- Working understanding of TSO's process in shaping connection codes
- Working understanding of main electrical circuit
- Business relevant experience and knowledge in grid fora and other
- A strong customer outlook and experience with end customer relations
The right candidate for this position is passioned about making a difference both on the technical aspects as well as on a personal level for the co-workers in Converter & High Voltage. We are looking for a person with following competencies:
- Very strong leadership skills. Able to "Train the trainer"
- Strong commitment to having the department delivering good quality in time
- Front figure as a technical leader who capable of guiding the technical leaders (Specialists) within Converter Control
- Understand the way tasks are handled and the operational setup of Converter Control
- The ability to create professional networks within and outside Vestas
What we offer
We offer you a job in a true global and fast-moving organisation with excellent opportunities for cross disciplinary and personal development, where emphasis is placed on the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions.
You will benefit from working at a high professional level and with a strong technical commitment in a very inspiring environment. You will be directly involved and drive the development of a core product and service, which is of outmost importance to our customers.
Primary work location is in Aarhus, Denmark.
Position requires around 15 travel days a year.
For additional information on the position, please contact Raghad Mahdi Pedersen, Director of Converter & High Voltage on phone: +45 5215 7525.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: Vestas Wind System A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Aarhus N; Código postal: 8200; Calle: Hedeager, Número: 42
- Sitio web: https://careers.vestas.com/job/Aarhus-Converter-Control-Senior-Specialist-8200/513818701/
Identificador de la vacante:4944561.
Ver las 150 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros no clasificados bajo otros epígrafes : Ingenieros electrónicos ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Electrical Operations & Safety Engineer/Specialist. Dinamarca, 20 Feb. 2019.
- Senior Additive Manufacturing Engineer. Dinamarca, 19 Feb. 2019.
- Lead WTG Diagnostics Specialist. Dinamarca, 16 Feb. 2019.
- Cloud Solution Architect. Dinamarca, 15 Feb. 2019.
- Data Scientist. Dinamarca, 15 Feb. 2019.
- Head of Transformers & HV Components Engineering. Dinamarca, 14 Feb. 2019.
- Electrical/Senior Electrical Engineer for wind turbine technology. Dinamarca, 14 Feb. 2019.
- HV/MV Engineer to ensure excellent performance of all high and medium voltage systems on our offshore wind power sites. Dinamarca, 13 Feb. 2019.