Controls Simulation Specialist-180002D6. Dinamarca
Contrato en Dinamarca de Matemáticos, actuarios y estadísticos
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Matemáticos, actuarios y estadísticos : Matemáticos, actuarios y estadísticos.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for naturvidenskab og ingeniørvirksomhed : Arbejde med matematiske, aktuariske og statistiske metoder og teorier : Arbejde med matematiske, aktuariske og statistiske metoder og teorier
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Do you see it as a unique opportunity to secure new innovative solutions and transform them into practice in the number one company within Modern Energy? Would you like to work in a large-scale and truly international organisation? Does high intensity and many challenges motivate you? And can you use your sharp and innovative mind to drive power plant optimisation through modelling and simulation? Then join our dynamic out-of-the-box-thinking team!
Power Solutions > Innovation & Concepts > Hybrid Solutions
In the Innovation & Concepts department, new ideas are developed, matured and transformed into real-life projects and demonstrators to ensure that Vestas remains the industry leader in sustainable energy. We base our working environment on a high degree of freedom to try new concepts and willingness to take high technical risk, because failures are one of the sources for groundbreaking innovations.
The team consists of highly skilled and diverse people with different technical competencies, educational backgrounds and personal traits - we are very open-minded and encourage a go do approach.
You will be part of a dedicated and growing team of experts that fully lives the mission "Deliver best-in-class energy solutions for the benefit of Vestas' customers and the planet" - by initially integrating Photo Voltaic and Energy Storage Systems into our product offerings.
This will require knowledge of how variable renewable energy sources, like wind and solar in combination with storage, are integrated, interconnected and managed, but in this case most importantly, how it is remunerated and optimized.
- Formulate optimization problems and objectives (siting, electrical balance of plant, asset sizing, O&M etc.) for wind and renewable hybrid power plants.
- Data driven modeling and optimization of hybrid power plant architecture and operation.
- Optimization and simulation modeling for decision support systems and internal operational efficiencies for renewable hybrid power plants.
- Define requirements and develop business support tool-kit to optimize revenue streams and OPEX for renewable hybrid power plants.
- Collaborate in large scope projects and work with other engineers and specialists within Vestas to enable integration and deployment of analytics software and solutions.
- Analyze plant performance data for existing renewable power plants, identifying improvement opportunities, and in collaboration with other stakeholders make recommendations on new CAPEX/investment and OPEX/ process improvements.
- Participate in the development of a tool-kit to be used for techno-commercial evaluation of next generation renewable power plants and energy systems.
- M.Sc. or PhD in Engineering, Mathematics or Physics.
- Several years of professional or research experience in optimization for power systems.
- Significant hands-on related experience in data-driven modeling and data mining.
- Experience with programing and mathematical modeling (e.g., linear programming, stochastic programming, non-linear programming).
- Strong mathematical and statistical modeling skills.
- You have experience with operations research-related business applications and optimization software suites.
- Experience with Python, C, C++, Java and similar.
- Experience analyzing large datasets and data-cleaning techniques along with performing statistical analyses.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks, changing priorities as necessary.
- Ability to work under time pressure and adapt to changing requirements with a positive attitude.
- Effective oral and written communication skills as required for the position.
- Ability to be self-motivated, proactive and an effective team player.
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with all levels of employees, management, vendors, clients, and others.
- You have a high level of drive and are able to challenge the existing while maintaining flow.
- You find it challenging and interesting to work with other people in a large organization, and are capable of building an intensive network across cultures and time zones.
- You are open-minded and attracted by an international environment.
What we offer
You will have many interested and supportive parties across a large truly global organization. You will also have excellent opportunities for cross disciplinary and personal learning and development. The work environment is result-oriented, at a high professional level and with a strong technical commitment.
Your primary work location will be at Vestas HQ in Aarhus, Denmark, and you can expect some travel activity in the position.
For additional information on the position, please contact Chief specialist Lars Christian Christensen at +45 2223 5039.
Vestas is the energy industry's global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with 94 GW of wind turbines in 79 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled 79 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions. Together with our customers, Vestas' more than 24,300 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at http://www.vestas.com and following us on our social media channels.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: Vestas Wind System A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Aarhus N; Código postal: 8200; Calle: Hedeager, Número: 42
- Sitio web: https://vestas.taleo.net/careersection/iam/accessmanagement/login.jsf?lang=en&redirectionURI=https%3A%2F%2Fvestas.taleo.net%2Fcareersection%2Fapplication.jss%3Flang%3Den%26type%3D1%26csNo%3D2%26portal
Identificador de la vacante:4904083.
Ver las 24 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Matemáticos, actuarios y estadísticos : Matemáticos, actuarios y estadísticos ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Controls Simulation Specialist-180002D6. Dinamarca, 13 Nov. 2018.
- Data Analyst to drive development and technology forward. Dinamarca, 11 Oct. 2018.
- Computational Statistician. Dinamarca, 02 Oct. 2018.
- Statistician, Global Quality, Bagsvaerd. Dinamarca, 13 Sep. 2018.