Europeos.es : Inicio > Empleo en Irlanda > conductor de autobús/conductora de autobús > Community Car Transport Driver
en Español in English auf Deutsch en Français ...
Ofertas en Irlanda de conductor de autobús/conductora de autobús
Community Car Transport Driver
Clasificación del trabajo: Operadores de instalaciones y máquinas y ensambladores › Conductores de vehículos y operadores de equipos pesados móviles › Conductores de camiones pesados y autobuses › Conductores de autobuses y tranvías › conductor de autobús/conductora de autobús.
Traducción de la profesión: Plant and machine operators and assemblers › Drivers and mobile plant operators › Heavy truck and bus drivers › Bus and tram drivers.
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Mayo North East is seeking applications for part-time Community Car Drivers to support the delivery of a key service for the Ukrainian refugee community living in County Mayo.
The Community Car initiative is aimed at supporting Ukrainian refugees who have been offered temporary accommodation in rural locations of County Mayo under the “Offer A Home” appeal. This initiative will offer a dedicated transport service for these individuals and will aim to transport them from their rural location to nearby towns and villages where local services or local and national transport links can be accessed. The Community Car will be provided by Mayo North East.
Reporting directly to:
Full Clean B Category Driving license (must be eligible to drive in Ireland)
Garda clearance will be required for this position.
Fluency in English and Ukrainian/Russian is essential.
The key role of the Community Transport Driver is to transport passengers door-to-door.
The following obligations apply:
• Display a caring approach in relation to the transportation of all passengers. The driver must ensure respect, courtesy, and confidentiality to all passengers.
• Work closely with Dispatch Administrator to ensure efficient service delivery.
• Without using physical contact always assist all passengers safely onto and off the vehicles.
• Ensuring that passengers conform to the seatbelt regulations.
• Observe the ‘Rules of the Road’ and any statutory requirements relating to driving vehicles owned or leased by Mayo North East.
• Assist passengers with their luggage onto the vehicle and off load luggage at their destination within a reasonable distance and weight (participation on Manual handling training will be required).
• If relevant to the vehicle ensure that wheelchairs lifts, winches and belts are maintained in a proper condition and to promptly report any defect in this equipment to your Line Manager.
• Maintain the cleanliness of the vehicle daily both internally and externally.
• Carry out daily vehicle maintenance checks and maintain reports on same in files provided.
• Ensure all safety measures such as fire equipment and first aid boxes are fully operational and available on each vehicle and first kits are replenished if applicable.
• Liaise with your Line Manager and driving team colleagues regarding rota changes and additional trips.
• Partake in all related training programmes organised by Mayo North East and undertake any training or tests required for the driving license which may be deemed necessary by Mayo North East.
• It is the driver’s responsibility to renew his/her mandatory driving license as and when required and provide Mayo North East with a copy of the license each year.
• Report immediately thereafter any incident/accident involving the vehicles or passengers to Mayo North East.
• Be personally responsible for any traffic or parking violations whilst in charge of the vehicle.
Salary is Pro Rata
País del trabajo: Irlanda.
Número de puestos: 2.
Empleador: Mayo North East.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Oferta de trabajo obtenida del portal Eures, con fecha 02 de Febrero de 2023, y con identificador de la vacante:2264632.
Ver las 131 ofertas de trabajo de Operadores de instalaciones y máquinas y ensambladores › Conductores de vehículos y operadores de equipos pesados móviles › Conductores de camiones pesados y autobuses › Conductores de autobuses y tranvías › conductor de autobús/conductora de autobús ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Bus Driver - D Licence. Irlanda, 30 Mar. 2023.
- Coach and Bus Drivers. Irlanda, 29 Mar. 2023.
- Bus Driver. Irlanda, 22 Mar. 2023.
- Full time Coach drivers. Irlanda, 22 Mar. 2023.
- Bus and Coach Driver. Irlanda, 14 Mar. 2023.
- Bus Driver / HGV Driver. Irlanda, 16 Feb. 2023.
- Bus and Coach Driver. Irlanda, 04 Feb. 2023.