Communication Specialist. Dinamarca
Empleo en Dinamarca de Periodistas
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales en derecho, en ciencias sociales y culturales : Autores, periodistas y lingüistas : Periodistas.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for jura, samfundsvidenskab og kultur : Forfatterarbejde og journalistisk og sprogvidenskabeligt arbejde : Journalistisk arbejde
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Would you like to be part of one of Europe's most appealing construction projects, and would you like to leave your personal mark on the communication within and about the project?
For our project, which is Northern Europe’s biggest construction project resulting in the longest immersed tunnel in the world, we are looking for an experienced communication specialist to develop and execute a professional communication and PR strategy for our project.
Key role in a new project team
You will be part of an environment with an informal tone and a workday with many different and exciting work tasks. You will be part of a team, where everyone pulls together as a unit and contributes to a good atmosphere.
You will be working with the following tasks:
- Facilitating communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Public Relations
- Taking care of all internal and external communication
- Managing FLC’s intranet
- Set up and maintain SoMe channels
- Responsible for the set up and organisation of site visit
A challenging job on an exciting project
You will be working on a variety of projects and activities that all contribute to the smooth realisation of the project. In close collaboration with colleagues in the FLC team and a strong focus on stakeholder relationships.
Depending on the circumstances, the focus will shift from internal to external communication or vice versa.
You will work in our Copenhagen office as well as the site in Rødby.
Are you our new colleague?
You will ensure professionalism, structure and high quality of your work. You work systematically and detailed and you thrive in a work environment with many deadlines.
We expect that you
- Have a relevant Master’s degree
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a communications professional, ideally in an international organisation
- Do easily connect with different stakeholders
- Are fluent in Danish, German and English; spoken as well as written
- High-energy, flexibility and sensitive about the project surroundings
- Have a keen eye for detail, while keeping sight of the bigger picture
- Are able of dealing with a multitude of tasks and deadlines
What we offer:
- Good working environment - We are constantly working to ensure a safe and comfortable working environment.
- Good balance - Our ambition is that you find a good balance between your work and private life.
- Dynamic atmospher - You will work in an international environment with the possibility of development - both personally and professionally.
- Fun at work - You will be surrounded by colleagues who are pleasant and professional and who are passionate about their work.
Conditions of employment:
The Danish Salaried Employees Act (Funktionærloven), pension, health insurance and lunch arrangement.
Does this sound like you?
Then, we look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible but no later than 20.12.2020. We will handle the applications on an ongoing basis, and we will end the recruitment process when we have found the right person.
For further information:
Please contact Mirka Lauridsen, HR Business Partner on +45 2181 8219.
Applay here: Job Description – FLC (femernlinkcontractors.com)
COVID-19: interviews will be held online as much as possible.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Empleador: FLC Tunnel Group North I/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: København S; Código postal: 2300; Calle: Hedegaardsvej, Número: 88
- Sitio web: https://femernlinkcontractors.com/job-description/?VID=30112020
Identificador de la vacante:5249188.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Copywriter at Vivino - to create content that encapsulates all the wonderful aspects in the world of wine. Dinamarca, 02 Mar. 2021.
- Journalist til DTU's kommunikationsafdeling. Dinamarca, 24 Feb. 2021.
- Sites Project Manager (DE). Dinamarca, 16 Feb. 2021.
- Digital velfunderet Marketing Specialist til markedsledende softwarevirksomhed. Dinamarca, 13 Feb. 2021.
- Journalist Internship. Dinamarca, 11 Feb. 2021.
- Kommunikations- og pressekonsulent. Dinamarca, 10 Feb. 2021.
- Communications Coordinator with Finnish language proficiency. Dinamarca, 05 Feb. 2021.
- Senior SEO Content Manager. Dinamarca, 29 Ene. 2021.