Commercial Team Lead. Dinamarca
Oferta de empleo de Oficiales de préstamos y créditos en Dinamarca
Clasificación del trabajo: Técnicos y profesionales de nivel medio : Profesionales de nivel medio en operaciones financieras y administrativas : Profesionales de nivel medio en finanzas y matemáticas : Oficiales de préstamos y créditos.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på mellemniveau : Arbejde på mellemniveau inden for forretningsservice, økonomi, administration og salg : Arbejde med finans, regnskab og matematik : Arbejde med kredit- og långivning
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
About Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
With a worldwide installed capacity of 75 GW, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has a presence in more than 90 countries and a team of 27,000 employees worldwide. Its end-to-end value chain presence encompasses onshore and offshores wind turbines design, manufacturing, installation as well as cutting-edge service solutions. The global headquarters and legal domicile of the company is located in Zamudio, Spain. The company is listed on the Spanish stock exchange.
Commercial Team Lead
Job id: 12482
Organization: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy in Denmark
Mode of employment: Full time
About the Position
Would you like to join the "Silicon Valley" for Wind Power in Brande, Denmark as a Commercial Team Lead for our R&D projects in a market which has a promising future? We are looking for a talented, experienced and highly motivated person to lead our commercial setup and provide support to the Offshore Technology organization. Experience with productivity & efficiency programs for R&D projects is a must.
What are my responsibilities?
- Develop (and introduce) model for productivity & efficiency benchmarking within R&D environment
- Lead and manage a department of approx. 3 professionals with below scope
- Responsibility for Global Cost Center structure, Budgeting, Forecasting, Controlling, reviews and monthly reporting
- Support month end closing activities and reconciliation to P&L
- Responsibility for Global hourly rate(s) calculation(s) for new products and new technologies
- Responsibility for Internal activities controlling and reporting (eg Outbound, Internal Projects, other)
- Responsibility for controlling Internal Orders / Digital Service Agreements (DSA's)
- Responsibility for Product costing, production orders controlling, inventory reporting related with R&D Workshop
- Responsibility for Balance sheet controlling and reporting
- Responsibility for Stock and Asset counts
- Yearly negotiations and preparations of Regional budgets and SLA's
- Responsibility for Headcount maintenance and forecasting and process alignment across stakeholders
- Responsibility for productivity reports and support productivity target deployment & achievement
- Responsibility for consolidation and reporting of Offshore Technology KPI's
- Various ad hoc activities, e.g. preparing management presentations and materials in general
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You hold at least either a Master degree in Finance, Business Sciences, Logistics, Industrial Engineering or similar
- You have a vast experience in productivity and efficiency programs in project business (5+ years)
- You have 5+ years experience in team lead positions
- You possess outstanding diplomatic and negotiation skills
- You perform above average under pressure in a very dynamic environment
- You are analytical, flexible and a quick thinker, comfortable working with details, and as a person you are outgoing
- You have a structured and organized approach to your tasks, you are a quick learner and you like to work in a team
- You possess excellent English skills, both orally and in writing
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
Apply online in English for the job at https://www.siemensgamesa.com/en-int/career
Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you have specific questions about the position please contact the hiring manager Jose Carlos Martins Pinheiro via phone: +45 3037 7333.
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via hr.dk.pgsiemens.com. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for application: as soon as possible
If you want to know more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxqC5eFU3Jo&t=8s
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Brande; Código postal: 7330; Calle: Borupvej, Número: 16
- Sitio web: https://career5.successfactors.eu/career?career%5fns=job%5flisting&company=C0001119799P&navBarLevel=JOB%5fSEARCH&rcm%5fsite%5flocale=en%5fUS&career_job_req_id=12482&selected_lang=en_US&jobAlertControl
Identificador de la vacante:4892096.
Ver las 147 ofertas de trabajo de Técnicos y profesionales de nivel medio : Profesionales de nivel medio en operaciones financieras y administrativas : Profesionales de nivel medio en finanzas y matemáticas : Oficiales de préstamos y créditos ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Commercial Team Lead. Dinamarca, 16 Oct. 2018.
- Financial Analyst or Senior Financial Analyst to drive planning and analysis. Dinamarca, 11 Oct. 2018.
- Payroll Supporter. Dinamarca, 11 Oct. 2018.
- Commercial Analyst to optimise wind farm business cases. Dinamarca, 11 Oct. 2018.
- IS Lead Finace Consultant. Dinamarca, 09 Oct. 2018.
- Senior Cost Controller. Dinamarca, 04 Oct. 2018.
- Financial Analyst or Senior Financial Analyst for investment analysis of offshore wind projects. Dinamarca, 04 Oct. 2018.
- Treasury Associate. Dinamarca, 04 Oct. 2018.