Commercial Sales Manager Service Onshore (f/m/x). Vestjylland
Contrato en Dinamarca (Vestjylland) de Representantes comerciales
Clasificación del trabajo: Técnicos y profesionales de nivel medio : Profesionales de nivel medio en operaciones financieras y administrativas : Agentes comerciales y corredores : Representantes comerciales.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på mellemniveau : Arbejde på mellemniveau inden for forretningsservice, økonomi, administration og salg : Agent- og mæglerarbejde inden for salg og indkøb : Salgsarbejde (ekskl. detailsalg)
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.
Siemens Gamesa has a vision for renewable energy: we believe in the power of nature and technology. Help us to be ready to face the energy challenges of tomorrow and make a green footprint – join the team in creating a better future for us on our planet.
We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
In our culture of trust, we focus on empowerment, diversity and continuous learning. Valuing our people is what makes us one global team, with our colleagues’ safety at the heart of our organization.
How to contribute to our vision
- Timely clarifications, annotations and negotiations of customer and internal contracts in accordance with the applicable guidelines and in coordination with relevant specialists/departments and co-drive activities in the sales team together with the Sales Manager
- Review project cost calculations and conduct alignments on pricing strategy
- Identification of potential productivity optimizations in order to increase customer satisfaction
- Develop negotiation strategy on commercial terms and conditions, manage the process up to signing of the contract;
- Securing and supporting the implementation of sales strategies
- Market Entry investigations with regards to commercial and contractual issues in coordination with relevant specialists/departments
- Conduct internal approval processes and presentations to Management
- Supporting sales financial reporting (forecasts, budgets as well as analysis of pre-sales activities)
What you need to make a difference
Passion for renewable energy and a sense for the importance to lead the change. We are also looking for…
- You to have a degree in Business Administration / Finance / Law
- Professional experiences in marketing, sales and/or project management in an international project environment ideally within the Energy Sector
- You to be able to demonstrate significant skills with contract management and negotiations
- Strong awareness on commercial financial topics (bonds, escalation, currency, indemnities, liabilities, etc.)
- Strong analytic skills, initiative, self-motivation and the willingness to learn
- A dedicated team player
- You to be fluent in English, to have good command of German language and strong communication skills
- This position requires your willingness for business travels.
In return of your commitment we offer you…
- Become a part of our mission for sustainability: Clean energy for generations to come
- A global team of diverse colleagues who share passion for renewable energy
- Trust and empowerment to make your own ideas reality
- Personal and professional development to grow internally within our organization
- Flexible working hours as well as home-office
- Employer-funded pension
- Attractive remuneration package (fixed/variable)
- Local benefits such as subsided lunch and public transport tickets, employee discounts and much more
Empowering our people
How do you imagine the future?
Our global team is on the front line of tackling the climate crisis, reducing carbon emissions – the greatest challenge we face.
Severely disabled applicants are encouraged to reach out to us. We have inclusive recruiting processes specifically for severely disabled persons in Germany and we do our utmost to tailor working spaces to suit your individual needs. In cases of severe disability, applicants who are equally qualified will be given preferential consideration.
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy is a global organisation and it recognizes that its employees represent a large variety of cultures, ethnicities, beliefs and languages. This wealth of diversity is what makes Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy more innovative, creative, sensitive and committed to society. Our diversity is what makes us who we are, and we are immensely proud of that.
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy believes that we all have the right to be treated with dignity and respect in the workplace regardless of our race, nationality, ethnicity, religion, beliefs, sex, sexual orientation, gender, circumstances of pregnancy or parental leave, age, disability or marital status.
We seek to promote respect for the law, equality and inclusion for our employees in order to ensure that there is no discrimination by reason of race, gender, marital status, ideology, political opinions, nationality, religion or any other personal, physical or social condition.
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy offers a truly flexible and inspiring place to work, with a global presence and a commitment to providing a working environment in which every employee can develop their potential and maximize their contribution.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Brande; Código postal: 7330; Calle: Borupvej, Número: 16
- Sitio web: https://siemensgamesa.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/da-DK/SGRE/job/DE-Hamburg---Beim/Commercial-Sales-Manager-Service-Onshore--f-m-x-_R-04677
Identificador de la vacante:5208697.
Ver las 1,470 ofertas de trabajo de Técnicos y profesionales de nivel medio : Profesionales de nivel medio en operaciones financieras y administrativas : Agentes comerciales y corredores : Representantes comerciales ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Sales Developer job at PinMeTo for a Danish-speaking. Dinamarca, 23 Sep. 2020.
- Commodity Management Professional. Dinamarca, 23 Sep. 2020.
- Salgskonsulent. Dinamarca, 23 Sep. 2020.
- EMEA GBB Mainframe Migrations Specialist. Dinamarca, 22 Sep. 2020.
- Business Development Associate (German or French speaking). Dinamarca, 22 Sep. 2020.
- Senior Product Designer. Dinamarca, 22 Sep. 2020.
- Sales Responsible, Express. Dinamarca, 18 Sep. 2020.
- Strategic Buyer For Global Sourcing. Dinamarca, 18 Sep. 2020.