CMO Manager, Enzymes and Microbials, Bagsværd, DK
Trabajar en Dinamarca (Københavns omegn) de Ingenieros industriales y de producción
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros (excluyendo electrotecnólogos) : Ingenieros industriales y de producción.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for naturvidenskab og ingeniørvirksomhed : Ingeniørarbejde (undtagen inden for elektroteknologi) : Ingeniørarbejde i industri og produktion
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Pioneer a brighter future
At Novozymes, we work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact. We use science to advance industries, and as part of Research, Innovation and Supply, you will produce and deliver the biological solutions that boost our customers’ business and pave the way for a brighter future.
CMO Manager, Enzymes and Microbials, Bagsværd, DK
In this position, you will be part of Engineering, Sourcing and Facilities (ESF) where we are driving Novozymes’ footprint strategies, providing energy, raw materials and consumables, constructing new production lines and providing good service for all employees in Novozymes. You will report to the VP of ESF.
As a CMO Manager your overall responsibility will be to manage the CMO portfolio globally for enzymes and microbials and lead the identification and qualification of CMO opportunities in collaboration with relevant stakeholders. In order to develop, maintain and optimize the CMO portfolio for enzymes and microbials you:
- Drive global networks within relevant business areas and ensure processes are optimized and documented
- Evaluate process capabilities, quality and regulatory requirements, timing and supply risks for each new request on use of a CMO. When relevant you also make a thorough business case evaluation including comparison to inhouse production
- Manage the screening, evaluation and due diligence of candidates for the CMO task together with relevant stakeholders
- Ensure that qualification and operational responsibilities of the chosen CMO are clarified and done
- Drive initial test/qualification of CMO deliveries and ensure handover to line of business
- Collaborate cross functionally to assure that requirements are effectively transformed into a strategy for selecting a CMO
- Establish governance and project groups and select, supervise and coordinate the use of external engineering companies, consultants and suppliers
- Drive a CMO portfolio review process and identify trigger points for insourcing decisions
Furthermore, you maintain an appropriate flow of information and communication to project steering committees and other stakeholders, and you ensure that all project activities comply with corporate and local policies. It is also your responsibility to ensure that documentation is made and easily accessible.
In this position you need to:
- Hold a MSc in Engineering and you are an experienced Production/Project Manager with many years of solid experience. We expect that you have proven successful performance and experience in running complex projects in a production environment
- Have excellent knowledge and understanding of production processes and economy as well as substantial experience in creating and evaluation of business cases
- Possess a strong ability to lead, engage and motivate cross functional teams and collaborate globally within Novozymes and with our external partners
- Have solid analytical reasoning and problem-solving abilities and you are self-motivated to pursue initiatives as well as able to prioritize tasks and time
- Be used to working in SAP and you are fluent in written and spoken English
Are you the next Zymer in our team? Consider a career with Novozymes and let’s realize your potential together.
Novozymes is the world leader in biological solutions. Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet's resources and helping build better lives. As the world's largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bioinnovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future. We call it Rethink Tomorrow. www.novozymes.com
Ranked #7 in Science magazine's global Top Employers Survey 2019.
For more information about the job, please contact Flemming Funch (VP – Engineering, Sourcing & Facilities) by email: FLFnovozymes.com. Application deadline: September 7, 2020 but send your application already today, as we continuously screen incoming applications. All applications must be submitted online and be in English.
Ref: 7429BRCity: BagsværdCountry: DenmarkJob Area: Production
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Región: Københavns omegn.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: NOVOZYMES A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Bagsværd; Código postal: 2880; Calle: Krogshøjvej, Número: 36
- Sitio web: https://www.novozymes.com/en/careers/jobs/5926_2057_1704956
Identificador de la vacante:5198814.
Ver las 244 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros (excluyendo electrotecnólogos) : Ingenieros industriales y de producción ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Lead Mechanical Engineer for Premium Audio Products (13301). Dinamarca, 24 Sep. 2020.
- Structural Lead - DD Generator. Dinamarca, 23 Sep. 2020.
- Site Inspector - Quality. Dinamarca, 23 Sep. 2020.
- Mekanisk Ingeniør til robotvirksomhed i Tietgenbyen. Dinamarca, 23 Sep. 2020.
- Team Lead Adjusting Systems. Dinamarca, 23 Sep. 2020.
- Packaging Engineer. Dinamarca, 23 Sep. 2020.
- Passionate Data Scientist for improvement and optimisation projects. Dinamarca, 22 Sep. 2020.
- Senior Scientist to be Scientific Lead on Innovative Design and Improvements. Dinamarca, 22 Sep. 2020.