Oferta en Suecia (Stockholms län) de Analistas de sistemas
Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Analistas de sistemas.
Arbete som kräver teoretisk specialistkompetens : Arbete som kräver teoretisk specialistkompetens inom informations- och kommunikationsteknik (IKT) : System- och mjukvaruutvecklare : Systemutvecklare och analytiker
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Who we are
We’re here to connect you to what matters most, and by doing so, empowering societies. As a Telenor employee, you will be part of a large, international organization that goes beyond customers – we want to play an important role in the societies we serve. Being connected can change your life, and we’re serious about helping our services make the widest possible impact.
We are looking for a bright and driven person to join our Data Center Infrastructure team. Telenor is rapidly heading towards the digital future and we are looking for people with a natural proactive drive who wish to make a difference.
What you’ll do
As our Cloud Infrastructure Engineer, you will be part of a growing team with wide and deep knowledge of all areas within data center environment from server virtualization, cloud and container solutions to the infrastructure part of the network.
The team works with everything from strategy, analysis, design, procurement, proof-of-concept setups, to trouble shooting and operational tasks. You will be part of an experienced and driven team with expert knowledge and you are expected to be a team player.
* Keep track of technical developments and trends
* Build automation and develop new services to fulfill business needs
* Acts as technical advisor in projects
* Create and maintain technical design rules
* Technical responsibilities during RFP/RFQ processes
* SPOC regarding technical solutions towards business units within Telenor
* Handle Incidents and scheduled maintenance tasks in a Hybrid Cloud platform
* Be part of on-call schedule during non-office hours
* Contribute to technical document and presentations
* Proactively strive towards cost reductions
* Define technical solutions meeting present business requirements
* Contribute to Telenor Hybrid Cloud roadmap
* Develop and maintain Hybrid Cloud platform and services which has a long-term financial value for Telenor Sverige AB
Who are you
We’re looking for you who have:
* EU Citizenship (required)
* Fluency in English (both written and verbal) is required
* Swedish as a first language is not a requirement but is seen as an advantage
* Master/Bachelor of Science in Telecom or IT, or equivalent work experience
* Solid experience working with infrastructure at a service provider, vendor or enterprise
* Very deep technical knowledge within Linux and operating enterprise infrastructure platforms
* Knowledge of Open stack and Kubernetes
* Knowledge of public cloud infrastructure (AWS)
* A big interest in automation processes
* Knowledge of scripting or programming languages is a plus
As a person you are used to act on your own initiative, make things happen and take responsibility for your actions. You are a team player who works effectively with others, who shares knowledge and information and supports others in the pursuit of common goals. You have an ability to quickly analyze complex questions and problems. Furthermore, you are interested in continuously develop in your role. You can present new and inventive ideas and solutions, and you can respectfully challenge traditional approaches. Finally, you are a very good communicator who communicates clearly verbally as well as in writing.
We promise you a human company eager to learn and rapidly adapt to a digital reality. You will be welcomed into a skilled team of professional and knowledgeable colleagues. In addition, you will get:
* A flexible way of work - have a lunch workout without having to rush back, leave/pick up the kids from school? This is no problem if you make sure your team is happy and you deliver your work
* A generous health and benefit package with wellness grant, health insurance, ”give me a break”-days, employee discounts, regular health checks, occupational pension and much more
* Development programs to deepen your knowledge and broaden the competence
Come join us now
If you would like to know more, please contact Andreas Goding, Manager Data Center Infrastructure, andreas.godingtelenor.se, +46 734 41 76 63. Apply by following the “apply” link in the ad. We do not evaluate CVs sent directly to us on email.
Good to know
* According to Telenor's policy, we conduct background checks on the final candidate for all recruitments
* Application deadline: We evaluate candidates continuously so please apply today
* Location: Karlskrona, Stockholm or Karlskoga
* We do not offer relocation assistance for this position
País del trabajo: Suecia.
Región: Stockholms län.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: Telenor Sverige AB.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Identificador de la vacante:23583122.
Ver las 1,072 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Analistas de sistemas ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Systemutvecklare, ICC. Suecia, 14 Oct. 2019.
- Systemutvecklare. Suecia, 14 Oct. 2019.
- Integration och applikationsspecialist till Azets. Suecia, 14 Oct. 2019.
- Technical Architect Storage & Backup. Suecia, 14 Oct. 2019.
- Live, work and breathe back-end & Python at Fyndiq!. Suecia, 13 Oct. 2019.
- Python Developer for junior position at Axis Communications!. Suecia, 13 Oct. 2019.
- Project Manager Application Development to NCAB Group. Suecia, 13 Oct. 2019.