Client Services Manager (m/f). Luxemburgo
Contrato de Oficiales de préstamos y créditos en Luxemburgo
Clasificación del trabajo: Técnicos y profesionales de nivel medio › Profesionales de nivel medio en operaciones financieras y administrativas › Profesionales de nivel medio en finanzas y matemáticas › Oficiales de préstamos y créditos.
Traducción de la profesión: Techniker und gleichrangige nichttechnische Berufe › Nicht akademische betriebswirtschaftliche und kaufmännische Fachkräfte und Verwaltungsfachkräfte › Nicht akademische Fachkräfte im Bereich Finanzen und mathematische Verfahren › Kreditsachbearbeiter.
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Responsibilities (how we will measure success):
As a leader at IQ-EQ, you will have accountability in ensuring the smooth delivery of quality end to end services as agreed in THE scope of work within specific client administration agreements. Building strong client relationships is key for the Client Services Manager who act as the escalation point for clients and team members alike. Knowing how to build an effective team by fostering open dialogue, working collaboratively and instilling trust, through honesty integrity and sincerity will be one of your main focuses. A subject matter expert in fund accounting, processes and specific client structures, you lead top of the support network within the team with responsibility to effectively meet client demands.
Tasks (what does the role do on a day-to-day basis):
• Client Relationship Management for a number of designated clients and their entities, including coordinating the relationship between other IQ EQ offices where services are provided elsewhere
• Management and oversight of a service delivery team handling corporate governance and corporate secretarial services according to relevant contractual client agreements and applicable rules and regulations.
• Ownership of the client entity governance process, in particular the scheduling, convening and execution of board meetings and resolutions, follow up on open items and action points
• Draft and provide Administrator reports including KPIs and compliance updates for submission to Client Boards
• Monitoring of client group emails and responding directly to client on timely basis and allocating actions arising to relevant staff members
• Develop and implement meaningful Service Level Agreements
• Deliver according to Service Level Agreements and ensure there are no backlogs
• Ownership of client company legal good standing and timely execution of all relevant filings such as CSSF, BCL, RCS, ecdf etc.
• Management and maintenance of record keeping and registers for all allocated clients in line with legal responsibilities as domiciliary agent.
• Communication with third parties
• Coordination of investor communication, and ad-hoc involvement to resolve any issues or problems which may occur.
• Checking and issuing of call and distribution notices and ensuring that they are issued on time and that all investor communication runs smoothly
• Arranging for investor and annual general meetings
• Participate in KYC process for investors
• On-boarding and set up of new entities, bank account opening process
• Wind down of entities
• Approval of payments
• Coordination of service delivery with other IQEQ offices to which certain services have been outsourced such as accounting
• Coordination with other internal and external stake holders such as AIFM, Depository, Client Directors, Z&P
• Assume client board mandates as requested and/or directed
• Assume RC mandates as requested and/or directed
• Provide technical guidance and oversight to clients and operational staff
• Proper resource and work load planning, oversight over deliverables and deadlines
• Escalate significant operational and client issues to Country Delivery Director
• Involvement in internal projects
• Occasional business travel might be required
Financial and commercial responsibilities:
• Participate in services proposals and pitches and related pricing with Client Directors and implementation team
• Ensure timely and correct billing of services performed according to contract
• Agree upon and bill fees for additionally performed / out of scope services
• Cash collection and related follow ups
• Ensure team delivers revenue and cost according to budget
Staff managerial responsibilities:
• Recruit, train, appraise, coach and discipline staff
• Give feedback to staff
• Ensure staff adheres to policies and procedures
• Develop goals and personal growth plans for staff
• Plan work assignments and work load
Risk Management / Compliance:
• Be up to date with AML training
• Demonstrate sound technical knowledge and understanding of regulatory environment
• Report complaints, operational risks, suspicions etc. in accordance with local procedures
• Alert supervisor to any material risks and compliance concerns
• Handle KYC process of new client entities, client acceptance notes and regular review of client KYC files
• Stay up to date with regulatory changes affecting the role of a fund administration and domiciliary agent to Luxembourg funds.
• Identify areas to improve own knowledge and skills and actively seek assistance
• Constantly review and, where necessary, re-prioritise own activities
• Maintain evidence of continuing professional development
Skills & Knowledge
• Relationship management – able to develop strong relationships with colleagues, clients and intermediaries. Committed to meeting high standards of client service.
• Commercial awareness – has a strong knowledge of the market in which IQEQ and its' clients operates.
• Risk awareness – able to recognise and respond to risk situations and stays up to date with appropriate legislation and professional standards.
• IT literacy – able to use systems and other appropriate software packages effectively.
• Communication – demonstrates good listening and questioning skills and has strong spoken and written communication skills.
• Teamwork – consistently volunteers and “pitches in” where necessary. Is able to integrate into a dynamic and multi-cultural team and enhance team bonding through leading by example
Key behaviours we expect to see:
In addition to demonstrating our Group Values (Authentic, Bold, and Collaborative), the role holder will be expected to demonstrate the following:
• Customer focus
• Manages conflict
• Organisational savvy
• Drives results
• A sound formal and further education track record including minimum BAC +3 or equivalent
• Minimum of 7 years' experience in the area of Fund Administration or Transfer Agency, preferably in Luxembourg
• Private equity / real estate markets experience; knowledge of different structures and regulated and unregulated vehicles
• CSSF accredited Manager/Director status is preferable and a distinct advantage
• Strong Knowledge of the regulatory environment for Luxembourg domiciled vehicles. This should include regulation for (amongst other things) anti money laundering, data protection and tax crime
País del trabajo: Luxemburgo.
Número de puestos: 1.
Nivel educativo: Grado o nivel equivalente.
Experiencia: 7 años.
Empleador: IQ EQ (Luxembourg) S.A..
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Vous êtes invité à introduire votre candidature électronique (CV et lettre de motivation) à l’adresse email suivante: recruitment_luxiqeq.com . Contact : Mme. Petra MAJOR.
Oferta de trabajo obtenida del portal Eures, con fecha 24 de Junio de 2022, y con identificador de la vacante:PES_LU_658619.
Ver las 98 ofertas de trabajo de Técnicos y profesionales de nivel medio › Profesionales de nivel medio en operaciones financieras y administrativas › Profesionales de nivel medio en finanzas y matemáticas › Oficiales de préstamos y créditos ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Senior AML & Compliance Officer. Luxemburgo, 12 Ago. 2022.
- Experienced Compliance Senior Manager / Director (m/f). Luxemburgo, 11 Ago. 2022.
- Junior AML/KYC Officer (m/f). Luxemburgo, 11 Ago. 2022.
- Team Leader: Credit Risk Projects & Reporting. Luxemburgo, 10 Ago. 2022.
- HEAD OF COMPLIANCE (M/F). Luxemburgo, 10 Ago. 2022.
- Senior Associate Registration (m/f). Luxemburgo, 05 Ago. 2022.
- Assistant Manager Fund Corporate (m/f). Luxemburgo, 05 Ago. 2022.
- Compliance Manager (m/f). Luxemburgo, 05 Ago. 2022.