CE Supervisor. Irlanda
Oferta de empleo en Irlanda
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
• Ensure the effective and efficient delivery of the CE Drug Rehabilitation scheme in relation to the management and co-ordination of the CE participants, and the financial and material resources of the CE Scheme.
• Ensure that financial returns i.e., wages claims, materials claims, and participant development grant claims to meet the standard as laid down by DSP.
• Bookkeeping - cheque payments book, debtors, creditors and participant’s payroll, bank reconciliation.
• Typing, database entry, report & presentations using bespoke and Microsoft packages, including Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
• Processing purchase orders, checking invoices, confirming deliveries and organising and checking maintenance work and contracts.
• Liaise with external payroll company.
• Ensure prompt and accurate payment of participant allowances.
• Manage an effective time keeping record system for participants on the scheme with data protection policies.
• Provide training and oversee development of CE assistant supervisor & CE participants.
• Oversee the day-to-day operation of the client management database and booking system.
• Arranging meetings & support for events and room bookings.
• Attending and recording meetings minutes.
• Inventory and purchasing of stationary, tea, coffee etc.
• The Applicant should have a solid understanding of the role of the Community Employment Supervisor as it pertains to project management and programme delivery to participants in addiction recovery;
• Demonstrate an understanding of the range of programmes and courses available to unemployed and vulnerable adults;
• Be familiar with the DSP Referral procedures for CE participants for the effective implementation of the CE Programme in line with the CE Procedures Manual.
• Have an overview of the National Drug Strategy - Reducing the Harm, supporting Recovery 2017 – 2025, and the role of CE in supporting participants in addiction recovery.
• Previous supervisory and people management experience relevant to the post (3 years minimum); and
• Previous experience in Administration, Project Management and/or Training or other relevant positions.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
• Empathetic disposition.
• Honesty & Integrity.
Education & Training
• Major Award at 3rd Level (QQI Level 6 or higher) in Business/Financial Administration, Training, Human Resources, Project Management, or a related discipline;
• ICT skills essential (e.g., MS Office, accounting package, e.g., Xero/Sage).
Email your letter of application and CV to Mick.williamssankalpa.ie with the text 'CE Supervisor' in the subject line.
A panel will be formed from this competition should further vacancies arise within the next 12-month period.
Closing Date for Applications: 5pm, Friday 12th March, 2021.
País del trabajo: Irlanda.
Número de puestos: 1.
Empleador: Sankalpa CLG .
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Identificador de la vacante:2171040.