Ofertas de empleo en Irlanda
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
The Supervisor will be responsible for the coordination, administration and delivery of the CE Scheme for Waterford Area Partnership CLG. The successful person will co-ordinate the delivery of training to 25 participants. The Supervisor, reporting to the Projects Team Leader of Waterford Area Partnership will require the following education/experience:
• Three years’ experience in a supervisory position with a relevant marginalised group
• QQI/FETAC Level 6 or higher or a Major 3rd level qualification in a relevant discipline
• Own transport required – full clean B driving licence
• Computer literate in Microsoft and computerised accounting (preferably Sage)
• Development and implementation of CE Scheme programme by creating realistic and measurable goals and outcomes
• Coordination of CE Scheme team including tutors and participants
• Mentoring and one-to-one support for participants in developing and carrying out individual learning plans
• Administration of payroll, budget and financial controls
• Ensure reports, financial procedures, data protection etc. are maintained in accordance with requirements of the scheme
Full job description and person specification available on www.wap.ie
Please forward a copy of current Curriculum Vitae and letter of application no later than 5.00 p.m., Thursday 21st February 2019.
País del trabajo: Irlanda.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Nivel educativo: Educación terciaria de ciclo corto.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: Waterford Area Partnership Ltd.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Identificador de la vacante:2100904.