Catering Manager. Irlanda
Oferta de empleo en Irlanda
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
We currently have an opportunity for a Barista to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
• To deliver the highest levels of customer service in line with brand standards.
• To produce & serve all drinks to brand standards & recipes.
• To produce & present all food to brand standards.
• Maintain stock levels/availability by replenishing display/fridges within company guidelines/planograms, rotating stock to ensure compliance with company health & safety guidelines.
• To maintain standards of Health, Safety & cleanliness (working to the standards defined in the safety log book)
• To sell & demonstrate product knowledge by advising the customer/answering queries & suggesting products to the customer as part of the ordering process. Act on initiative to optimise sales to the customer.
• To operate the till in line with brand till operation & cash handling procedures.
• To maintain customer areas to company standards.
• To attend work at designated shifts (time & attendance).
• To attend team meetings as required.
• As part of the Model Day, to complete the daily walkround and rectify/notify areas of non compliance.
• To complete all tasks required by the daily cleaning schedule.
The Ideal Candidate
• Fully trained to Barista standard with full understanding of brand standards.
• Literate & numerate
• Ability to communicate effectively with customers, client & staff
• Ability to work with a team, and on own initiative
• Flexible approach to the role
• Worked within a customer facing environment.
• Worked in Hospitality/Retail Industry.
• Shift supervisor experience.
País del trabajo: Irlanda.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Nivel educativo: Segundo ciclo de enseñanza secundaria.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: Sodexo Cork.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Identificador de la vacante:2112251.