Career Opportunities: Installation equipment specialist (12830)
Trabajar de Ingenieros industriales y de producción en Dinamarca
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros (excluyendo electrotecnólogos) : Ingenieros industriales y de producción.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for naturvidenskab og ingeniørvirksomhed : Ingeniørarbejde (undtagen inden for elektroteknologi) : Ingeniørarbejde i industri og produktion
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Division Offshore Location: Denmark, Vejle
About Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
With a worldwide installed capacity of 75 GW, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has a presence in more than 90 countries and a team of 25,000 employees worldwide. Its end-to-end value chain presence encompasses onshore and offshores wind turbines design, manufacturing, installation as well as cutting-edge service solutions. The global headquarters and legal domicile of the company is located in Zamudio, Spain. The company is listed on the Spanish stock exchange.
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
Job ID: 12830
Organization: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy in Denmark
Mode of employment: Full Time
About the position
For our Equipment management department in Construction team, we are looking for an installation equipment specialist. The team's scope has increased to better support the business, and new sales projects and new WTG generation developments are demanding more resources.
Our team has the responsibility to support the projects around the globe. We are the specialists in all installation equipment (blade and nacelle yokes, tower guide systems, HSBMs, tower grippers and others). We are the equipment technical sparring partners to all projects and new turbine developments. We operate on Offshore projects both onshore and offshore and we are always available to better support our clients.
What are my responsibilities?
- Support in the implementation of new equipment
- Provide technical input to new turbine platforms and new equipment developments
- Provide input to PRS and PDS
- Participate in design and optimization of lifting and installation equipment
- Be a direct sparing in design of installation equipment for future generations of WTGs
- Participate and lead FAT and SAT of new equipment
- Perform troubleshooting for on- and offshore
- Participate in our 24/7 duty phone support rotation (one week per month)
- Supervise operations for on- and offshore
- Directly drive changes with lessons learned, manage projects and equipment modifications implemented offshore
- Perform hands on maintenance of installation equipment
- Support and supervise vessel mobilizations
- Participate in product, project and process reviews and alignment meetings
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You hold an engineering or other technical degree
- Previous experience with hands on offshore operations, preferably with wind turbines
- Previous experience performing and leading equipment tests
- You possess project management and equipment implementation experience
- You are available for unplanned traveling, including weekends. Expect around 50% of working time performed on a project site or traveling.
- Pro-active and capable of working on a very demanding and constant changing environment
- You take ownership
- Good communication skills to communicate and involve different teams and departments
- Have the ability to see problems and think quickly on feasible solutions while maintaining safe operations
- You are fluent in English, both orally and in writing
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
If you have specific questions about the position please contact the hiring manager Daniel Mendes Franco via phone +45 3037 6767
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via hr.dk.pgsiemens.com. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for application: as soon as possible
You may also apply through the following link: https://www.siemensgamesa.com/en-int/career
If you want to know more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxqC5eFU3Jo&t=8s
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Vejle; Código postal: 7100; Calle: Fiskergade, Número: 1
- Sitio web: https://career5.successfactors.eu/career?career%5fns=job%5flisting&company=C0001119799P&navBarLevel=JOB%5fSEARCH&rcm%5fsite%5flocale=en%5fUS&career_job_req_id=12830&selected_lang=en_US&jobAlertControl
Identificador de la vacante:4894434.
Ver las 277 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros (excluyendo electrotecnólogos) : Ingenieros industriales y de producción ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Career Opportunities: Installation equipment specialist (12830). Dinamarca, 23 Oct. 2018.
- Lead Product Technical Manager. Dinamarca, 23 Oct. 2018.
- Senior Mechanical Engineer for front-end novelty element development. Dinamarca, 17 Oct. 2018.
- Manufacturing Associates. Dinamarca, 17 Oct. 2018.
- Engineering Manager to lead substation design projects. Dinamarca, 17 Oct. 2018.
- Senior Packaging Scientist/Material Scientist. Dinamarca, 17 Oct. 2018.
- Senior Mechanical Engineering Manager. Dinamarca, 16 Oct. 2018.
- Mechanical Engineer - R&D Front Office, Odense, Denmark. Dinamarca, 16 Oct. 2018.