Ofertas de empleo en Irlanda
Cad & Design Sales Support Executive
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Sheelin Group Commercial Interiors based in Dogheda is Ireland’s leading workplace consultancy, offering unique and inspiring furniture solutions to clients from a broad range of sectors.
They are currently seeking a highly motivated and efficient individual, with a positive, can–do attitude who is keen to demonstrate and develop their creative flair in the area of CAD and Interior Design
The role will primarily be responsible for assisting the Sales Team and the Purchasing Team with all duties including and surrounding the provision of high quality drawings, graphics and interior design solutions, to meet business and customer requirements.
• Producing layout and installation drawings that meet client requirements.
• Producing presentation material that complement the layout drawings and support sales.
• Managing, labelling and storing all layout drawings related to the specific jobs. Update and note changes and amendments drawings as required.
• Checking and producing technical specifications
• Designing graphic materials required for promotional flyers and product launches.
• Preparing schedules or drawings for large projects that will be used for costing, delivery and installation.
• Carrying out product specification research to support sales representatives.
• Preparing quotations and support to sales team as required.
• Liaising with international suppliers for up to date product and promotional material required for sales as required.
• Support the Sales teams in their duties.
• Any other duties as required
• Minimum 2 years AutoCAD & Revit experience using the most up todate 2D and 3D programs
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Autocad/ Illustrator / Photoshop / Sketch Up/3DMax /Pcon/ Indesign and other rendering packages is a distinct advantage
• Previous experience in scheduling of drawings and reading of large scale drawings
• Experience in web development using MODX
• Biophilic design experience essential
• Experience in Furniture Joinery Detailed drawings for production purposes
• BIM Management
• 3D Animation
• Model Making
• Excellent knowledge of building regulations and standards both within Ireland and the UK
• Proficient knowledge of fire safety regulations in Ireland and abroad
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Proficient in written and spoken English
• Excellent graphic design skills
• Foreign languages a distinct advantage to dealing with suppliers and clients
• Ability to understand and create technical drawings
• A keen up to date interest in commercial furniture and interior design
• Good knowledge/understanding of ISO 9001,ISO18001,ISO14001
• Ability to multitask on a number of projects at once
• Ability to work under pressure
• An understanding of a business to business environment and a high level of customer service
País del trabajo: Irlanda.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Nivel educativo: Grado o nivel equivalente.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: MANAGEMENT SUPPORT SERVICES.
Idiomas: inglés (Experto).
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Identificador de la vacante:2113097.