Business oriented Information Security Advisor. Københavns omegn
Trabajos de Contables en Københavns omegn (Dinamarca)
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Especialistas en organización de la administración pública y de empresas : Especialistas en finanzas : Contables.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for økonomi, administration og salg : Arbejde inden for finans og økonomi : Revisions- og regnskabscontrollerarbejde
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
- Information Technology & Telecom
Would you like to support and advise one of the most innovative pharmaceutical companies in the world? Do you want to be part of a strong team of security experts, and make a difference by turning security into a business enabler? Then you may want to become our new colleague and join the - possibly - best security team in Denmark.
About the department
The Global Information Security Management department is based in Global IT in Denmark. You will be part of a global information security community with more than 50 colleagues located primarily in Denmark, USA, and India.
Our team consists of leading experts in various areas ranging from network security, white hat hacking, cloud security, cryptography, security operations, to manufacturing security and security risk management and governance.
We sit and work closely with our colleagues in Global Security Operations which fosters a high level of knowledge sharing and makes the team an exciting place to work.
We are looking for an information security architect to be a trusted advisor for our Line of Business as well as for our colleagues in Global IT.
Your overall objective will be to work pragmatically within all areas of information security focusing on the business needs, processes, and governance. You will help us drive a top down risk management approach across Novo Nordisk. In the top down approach, our analysis takes outset in the business process rather than the IT system and we apply security controls only where they add value to the business process even though we theoretically could apply much more.
Our ambition is to turn security into a strong business enabler.
Your main tasks:
• Take part in implementing our information security strategy.
• Develop and support implementation of business oriented security strategies.
• Advise on security in Novo Nordisk’s many innovative projects such as the digitalisation journey, agile methodology, and the cloud journey.
• Conduct information security risk identification and assessments with an offset in the business processes and goals. Areas will range from research & development to manufacturing, digital diagnostics and treatment solutions, finance, etc.
• Develop and conduct targeted security training.
The job is located in Bagsværd, Denmark, with travel activity of max. 30 days per year.
The position involves a high level of independence and ability to manage and prioritise your time and work, just as a high workload can be expected in peak periods.
To be happy in the job and succeed with what you want, you must be pragmatic and thrive with finding feasible quick wins instead of what the text books say you should theoretically do.
The preferred candidate has:
• 10+ years of experience within the field of information security.
• Strong communication skills.
• Ability to build relationships and engage people at all levels of the organisation.
• At least a Bachelor degree within IT, or comparable education.
• Certifications such as CISSP or CISM or equivalent experience.
• Experience in the pharmaceutical or other regulated industry.
You are fluent in written and spoken English.
With a good (or bad) sense of humour you will fit in great with our team.
Working at Novo Nordisk
At Novo Nordisk, your skills, dedication, and ambition help us change lives for the better. In exchange, we offer you an opportunity to work with extraordinary talent and benefit from a range of possibilities for professional and personal development.
If you want to know more, please reach out to Ingrid Colding-Jørgensen at +45 4444 8888.
September 1st, 2020.
Millions rely on us
To work for Novo Nordisk you will need the skills, dedication and ambition to change lives for the better for millions of patients living with diabetes and other chronical diseases. In exchange, we offer the chance to be part of a truly global workplace, where passion and engagement are met with opportunities for professional and personal development.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Región: Københavns omegn.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: NOVO NORDISK A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Bagsværd; Código postal: 2880; Calle: Novo Alle, Número: 1
- Sitio web: https://www.novonordisk.com/careers/working-at-novo-nordisk/job-ad-display.29966.en_GB.html
Identificador de la vacante:5189708.
Ver las 562 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Especialistas en organización de la administración pública y de empresas : Especialistas en finanzas : Contables ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Senior Business Ethics Specialist working with business ethics and anti-corruption. Dinamarca, 12 Ago. 2020.
- Senior Audit Specialist. Dinamarca, 12 Ago. 2020.
- Business Analyst. Dinamarca, 12 Ago. 2020.
- EA & Management Assistant. Dinamarca, 12 Ago. 2020.
- Business Analyst for digital transformational programme. Dinamarca, 11 Ago. 2020.
- Business Analyst to provide executive support within Business Ethics. Dinamarca, 08 Ago. 2020.
- ØKONOMIMEDARBEJDER (DELTID, 30 TIMER). Dinamarca, 07 Ago. 2020.