Business Development Representative (Native English Speaker)
Empleo en Københavns omegn (Dinamarca) de Contables
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Especialistas en organización de la administración pública y de empresas : Especialistas en finanzas : Contables.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for økonomi, administration og salg : Arbejde inden for finans og økonomi : Revisions- og regnskabscontrollerarbejde
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Team: Business Development
Type: Part-TimePublished: 04 Feb 2020
Queue-it is looking for talented students for our Business Development Representative role, to support our outbound sales organisation. We are seeking people who are interested in generating new business and who understand how to create and qualify new sales opportunities. We are growing our business worldwide, so we are looking for candidates who can take ownership of identifying new development potential in both our established markets, as well as on new grounds, such as the Middle East and Southeast Asia. The ideal applicant is comfortable in a dynamic start-up environment and will bring energy and passion to their work.
At Queue-it, we have established ourselves as the leading developer of virtual waiting room technology to control website traffic surges during the high stakes and technical complexity of popular online events.
We are working with some of the world’s leading companies within the ecommerce, ticketing, government, and education sectors to ensure that their customers and users have the best possible experience, even during extreme online traffic peaks. With Queue-it, our customers can avoid website overload during the most business-critical times and provide their users with a fair and transparent experience
Our working environment is built on direct communication, flat structures and transparency. As this position is a career entry point within the organisation, your success depends on your ability to understand our technology and uncover opportunities for new business development, while being highly customer-focused.
What you get to do everyday:
- Proactive business development
- Create & qualify new sales opportunities and then pass them to Sales to close
- Update and maintain Queue-it’s CRM platform
- Prospect into a list of potential customers to develop new sales opportunities from cold or inactive accounts
- We support customers globally, so changing working hours should be expected
What you bring to the team:
- High proficiency in communication skills
- Native English speaker
- Fluency in another language will be an advantage (French, Spanish, Portuguese, Turkish, Arabic, Mandarin, Japanese, Korean)
- Good understanding of a chosen business market
- Detail-oriented and structured
- Enthusiastic about new business development
- Strategic business mindset, and interest in technology
- Focused, motivated and result oriented
- Prepared to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Previous comparable work experience is preferred
Queue-it is a fast-growing technology company with an eye on changing how high-demand online events are handled. We take great pride in always being on top of the situation with our customers, and we want to deliver online fairness to billions of end-users globally. Our culture is open, multicultural, flexible, and dynamic, with opportunities for great individual development, responsibility and initiative. This role will be ideal for someone interested in joining a growth-stage tech company, as you will be able to make a difference by applying your knowledge. Queue-it is located in the Camp by Rainmaking, which is a great co-working space for tech companies, in Ballerup, near Copenhagen, Denmark.
The position is a student job (part-time) and starts as soon as possible. Please note that you have to be a student graduating in January 2021 or later, and you must live in Denmark for the duration of the position, to be considered for the job.
To learn more about the position, contact Team Leader Mateusz Urban, at mafuqueue-it.com / +45 91 94 18 13. To apply, e-mail your CV and application in English to HR, at hrqueue-it.com and tell us how you will contribute to our growth.
Important: As part of the recruiting process, you will receive an online assessment by email, with tasks similar to the responsibilities of the job. This needs to be completed within 48h. Please make sure to include your full name in the email subject field of your application and include information about how you learned about this job in the cover letter.Queue-it is committed to employing a diverse staff. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or disability.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Región: Københavns omegn.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: QUEUE-IT ApS.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Ballerup; Código postal: 2750; Calle: Klausdalsbrovej, Número: 601
- Sitio web: https://queue-it.com/job-openings/business-development-representative-native-english-speaker/
Identificador de la vacante:5185698.
Ver las 547 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Especialistas en organización de la administración pública y de empresas : Especialistas en finanzas : Contables ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Business Development Associate. Dinamarca, 04 Ago. 2020.
- Business Development Representative. Dinamarca, 04 Ago. 2020.
- Associate Account Manager - Benelux. Dinamarca, 04 Ago. 2020.
- Account Manager - Benelux. Dinamarca, 04 Ago. 2020.
- Financial Controller. Dinamarca, 31 Jul. 2020.
- Business Process Analyst for Accounts Payable (Interim) - with a strong finance background. Dinamarca, 29 Jul. 2020.
- Business Analyst for Corporate Planning and Reporting. Dinamarca, 29 Jul. 2020.