Oferta en Suiza (Genève) de Profesionales de la publicidad y la comercialización
Business Development Intern
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Especialistas en organización de la administración pública y de empresas : Profesionales de las ventas, la comercialización y las relaciones públicas : Profesionales de la publicidad y la comercialización.
Akademische Berufe : Betriebswirte und vergleichbare akademische Berufe : Akademische und vergleichbare Fachkräfte in Vertrieb, Marketing und Öffentlichkeitsarbeit : Akademische und vergleichbare Fachkräfte in Werbung und Marketing
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Reports to: Head of Sales & Marketing.
AgFlow is on a mission to bring the Agricultural markets into the digital age. We are passionate about making a difference in the way that Agricultural commodities are traded. AgFlow is currently undergoing significant product development and we are looking for someone to join a close knit, passionate and ambitious team that can help to transition this company from start-up to the established SaaS offering for Agricultural data.
We see many great opportunities to grow and expand in ASEAN countries such as the rapid urbanization in the region will add an additional 49 million people to ASEAN’s bustling cities by 2025, both adding to food demand and constraining land available for agriculture. In order to reach out to a new developing market, AgFlow needs someone who is both knowledgeable and familiar with the South East Asia area to connect with new clients and develop networks.
Who are we looking for:
We understand that a customer centric attitude is integral to achieving our goals and this will start with the sales executives at the company. Often the first contact a customer will have with AgFlow will be through a conversation with our business development team. A deep understanding of our product and where it fits into our clients’ busy lives combined with an approach from a charismatic and effective communicator will be key to qualify our prospects and to gain deeper understanding of our own strategic approach.
We are looking for a confident, ambitious and money motivated individual that will open many of these types of conversations and to walk our clients confidently through demonstrations and to close contracts consistently. A natural wit and an excellent phone presence are necessary, as is fluency in English and in at least one of the South East Asian languages (Vietnamesse, Filipino, Thai, etc.). We’re looking for someone to join a team for outbound campaigns (phone, email, social etc.) with responsibility also for inbound leads. Compensation is salaried and highly incentive based, we are looking for someone who is driven and able to take advantage of a generous, uncapped commission plan.
This role is based on a 6-month internship and offers significant training benefits, including formal sales training on-site at AgFlow from an experienced sales leader. Expectations are for a steep learning curve, both in sales techniques & acumen and industry & economic knowledge. The successful candidate will have a drive to become a world class salesperson of SaaS products and combine this with hard work to drive to not only hit but to smash through quotas. AgFlow may choose to offer candidates that have successfully completed this 6-month programme a full-time sales position within the company, which will improve compensation and target the candidate toward larger accounts managing more intricate sales processes.
- Call and educate prospects about AgFlow, to understand the unique features of our service and to explain how this might benefit a diverse customer set.
- Source and manage new prospects that are a fit to our product set.
- Manage inbound leads and to ensure a high level of conversion from enquiry to sale.
- Intimately understand the nature of the Agricultural market and of trading physical goods, ensuring our message resonates with prospects.
- Demonstrate the platform in a simple and compelling manner remotely over the telephone and in face to face meetings in person
- Represent AgFlow at events and in client meetings
- Understand the competitive landscape in order to better position our product in the marketplace, this message must be communicated with the senior team and wider groups outside of sales.
- Fluent in English AND in at least one of the South East Asian languages (e.g. Thai, Vietnamese, Filipino, etc.)
- Hardworking and action orientated, with a “can do” attitude
- Excellent communication skills, including active listening skills, with the ability to quickly establish both rapport and value with customers and stakeholders alike
- Experience in Start-up environment, especially in software development or machine learning field.
- Result focused
- Customer-centric attitude
- Money motivated and desire to work on an uncapped accelerating commission scheme
- Basic understanding of business, economic and trade
- Desire to work in a small, expanding business and an adaptability for working in an environment where change is an ambition.
Nice to have
- A second language in particular French, German or Spanish
- A natural interest in technology or SaaS based products
- Experience in competitive sports and or public speaking
- Experience in customer service industry and/or business development positions
País del trabajo: Suiza.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: AgFlow SA.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Forma de contacto:
- Teléfono: +41 22 715 39 00
- Sitio web: covadongaagflow.com
Identificador de la vacante:3a8f3642-4685-11ea-ab6f-005056ac086d.
Ver las 465 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Especialistas en organización de la administración pública y de empresas : Profesionales de las ventas, la comercialización y las relaciones públicas : Profesionales de la publicidad y la comercialización ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Manager Customer Success (m/w/d) (Customer-Experience-Manager/in). Suiza, 24 Ene. 2020.
- CEO / Geschäftsführer. Suiza, 08 Dic. 2019.
- EMEA Regional Meetings & Congress Strategy Lead (m/f/d). Suiza, 06 Dic. 2019.
- Key-Account Manager IT-Projekte (m/w/d) Vertrieb & Berat... (Betriebswirt/in (Hochschule) - Marketing). Suiza, 30 Nov. 2019.