Business Controller. Dinamarca
Oferta de Contables en Dinamarca
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Especialistas en organización de la administración pública y de empresas : Especialistas en finanzas : Contables.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for økonomi, administration og salg : Arbejde inden for finans og økonomi : Revisions- og regnskabscontrollerarbejde
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
We are on a fantastic journey; will you join us?
Milestone Systems is a leading supplier of video management solutions (VMS). We’ve designed and developed VMS software since 1998, when we were founded in a basement in Copenhagen. Today, we’re around 800+ people across 25 countries, with a partner count exceeding the 8,000 mark. We’ve become a global heavyweight because we have the best products and the best people. Milestone VMS is used to keep cities and people safe. It’s used to monitor endangered species. And it’s used to protect the environment. This is how we make a difference and invite you to join us!
We offer an exciting and challenging job in our Controlling & Strategic Finance department! Milestone Systems A/S is looking for a Business Controller, to work in our Brøndby, Denmark office.
Our team is responsible for driving the financial processes, such as budget and forecast. Furthermore, we work with management reporting, ABC costing, Power BI, supporting management, Finance Business Partnering, developing reporting tools, etc.
You will be part of a department which currently consists of 8 colleagues, where the candidate will become the ninth member. For this position the candidate will be part of our EMEA team in the department. The EMEA team focus is on our Europe, Middle East and Africa regions with support to EMEA management team and Senior Managers and combined with support to global projects.
By joining the Controlling & Strategic Finance department, you are also joining a team where teamwork, being there for each other and sticking together is a natural way of working.
Your role will be to drive the EMEA cost controlling & cost management process, enabling cost efficiency and up to date variance explanation, which means that you will become a key member in the foundation for decision making. Furthermore, you will also be part of the EMEA revenue and cost forecast process as well as supporting continues development and improvement of processes, combined with being the owner of master data maintenance.
Supporting Financial & Performance analysis, such as territory profitability, account development, pipeline analysis as well as ad hoc analysis and calculations, will also be a key part of your responsibilities. Furthermore, you will be supporting the local EMEA managers with daily requests ranging from BI reports to cost spending and various ad hoc matters. All in all, a large part of your tasks will have focus on our EMEA region, but you will also be an important contributor to global projects and implementation of global projects.
- Master´s degree in Economics and Finance or similar or Graduate Diploma in Business Administration combined with 1-3 years of relevant experience from an international role
- Fluent in English both orally and in writing
- Strong Excel skills
- Accounting insight and understanding your debit and credit
- Structured with an eye for details
- Self-driven and result oriented
- Natural desire to continue learning and improvement of skills, such as wanting to be improve your Excel skills or being up to date on trends and development in the area of Business Finance
- Flexible and thrive in a changing and dynamic environment
- Possessing the ability to ensure execution as agreed and on tome – “getting things done”
- Ambassador / diplomat mindset having the ability to build trust and speak with stakeholders at all organizational levels
- Self-starter, flexible and energetic and able to quickly identify problems and successfully implement solutions
- High energy level and willing to go the extra mile
What Can Milestone offer for you?
- Healthy work environment - company sponsored “All Inclusive” program with breakfast, lunch, afternoon snack, fruit and beverages, health insurance, massage and company bikes
- Social work environment – active Employee Club, driving events like cooking classes, tasting events, outdoor activities, cultural events, Friday bar and annual Christmas and summer parties
- Work life balance – flexible working hours and 5 extra vacation days
- A fun and invigorating place to work! Working at Milestone is not just a job – it’s a lifestyle!
Interested? Apply now!
If you want to take on this exciting challenge and be a part of our fast-growing technology company, apply now by submitting your CV and application in English. Interviews will be conducted on an ongoing basis. If you have any questions related to the position, please contact Michael Terp-Müller at +45 88 300 301.
Please note that the position is on-site at our headquarters in Brøndby, Denmark, and requires that you have a valid Danish work visa.
You can also find out more about Milestone Systems at Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter or visit our website: www.milestonesys.com
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: MILESTONE SYSTEMS A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Brøndby; Código postal: 2605; Calle: Banemarksvej, Número: 50
- Sitio web: https://candidate.hr-manager.net/ApplicationInit.aspx?cid=1191&ProjectId=145367&DepartmentId=18957&MediaId=5
Identificador de la vacante:5027403.
Ver las 580 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Especialistas en organización de la administración pública y de empresas : Especialistas en finanzas : Contables ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- IT Cost Controller - Rambøll. Dinamarca, 20 Ago. 2019.
- Manager, Procure to Pay (BPI). Dinamarca, 16 Ago. 2019.
- Business Controller. Dinamarca, 16 Ago. 2019.
- Risk and Internal Control Specialist (14788). Dinamarca, 15 Ago. 2019.
- Financial Controller for Grundfos Service & Solutions. Dinamarca, 15 Ago. 2019.
- Project Portfolio Analyst. Dinamarca, 15 Ago. 2019.
- Trader. Dinamarca, 14 Ago. 2019.