Oferta de trabajo en Dinamarca de Contables
Business Controller / Senior Business Controller For Operations & Asset Controlling
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Especialistas en organización de la administración pública y de empresas : Especialistas en finanzas : Contables.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for økonomi, administration og salg : Arbejde inden for finans og økonomi : Revisions- og regnskabscontrollerarbejde
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Would you like to join a rapidly growing offshore wind power activity in a business controlling team?
Join us and become Senior Business Controller in Operations & Asset Controlling, where you and your colleagues are responsible for controlling and reporting commercial and technically driven projects related to our wind farm assets in operation. You’ll be part of a team of six business controllers and will report to the Team Lead of Operations & Asset Controlling for Denmark, Germany and Central Operations Activities.
Your key tasks will be to
- be responsible for the monthly reporting, controlling and budget/forecasting for the centrally driven operations activities
- identify value optimisation opportunities for the central operations activities
- ensure that standardised reporting and procedures are followed across the entire area
- follow up on main cost drivers, revenue from partners as well as time registration of the central operations teams
- be responsible for our main reporting tool SAP BPC, including maintaining and developing master data setup.
In addition, you’ll build relationships with key stakeholders in Operations and in Finance, and provide support to Operations Execution Management, Operations Technical Management and Operations Commercial Management.
Your competences include that you
- have a master’s degree in finance
- have experience in dealing with cost controlling, budgeting/forecasting, financial reporting and other financial matters
- are a skilled user of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint and, preferably, have knowledge of SAP and SAP BPC
- speak and write English fluently, enabling you to present results to your business partners in a professional way
- thrive on cooperating closely with colleagues across a large and multicultural organisation and enjoy working in a fast-paced, growth-oriented and international organisation.
You have a strong personal drive combined with a systematic and result-oriented approach to your work enabling you to deliver high-quality solutions. Furthermore, you have a flair for working with complicated analytical issues.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 26 May 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Michael Gudmandsen, Team Lead Operations & Asset Controlling, by telephone on +45 99 55 45 96 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Criminal record certificate
Please note that for Danish applicants, we may request a criminal record certificate in connection with this job, and that employment will be subject to the information listed. The criminal record certificate will only be used in the assessment if the criminal activity is of relevance to the position.
Headquartered in Denmark, Ørsted’s 6,000 employees develop, construct and operate offshore and onshore wind farms, bioenergy plants and innovative waste-to-energy solutions and provide smart energy products to its customers. Ørsted Offshore’s 2,300 employees have developed and constructed the largest portfolio of offshore wind farms in Northern Europe, and we’re expanding with international activities in the US and Asia-Pacific. For more information on Ørsted, visit Orsted.com.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: Ørsted Vind A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Gentofte; Código postal: 2820; Calle: Nesa Allé, Número: 1
- Sitio web: https://orsted.com/en/Careers/Vacancies-list/Hiring-process/Job-List/197300
Identificador de la vacante:4989829.
Ver las 519 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Especialistas en organización de la administración pública y de empresas : Especialistas en finanzas : Contables ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Business Controller / Business Partner. Dinamarca, 21 May. 2019.
- Junior Business Analyst for people analytics and planning (Fixed term contract - March 2020). Dinamarca, 17 May. 2019.
- Accounting Team Lead. Dinamarca, 16 May. 2019.
- Financial Controller - Lindø. Dinamarca, 16 May. 2019.
- Business Controller. Dinamarca, 15 May. 2019.
- Finance Controller, Supply Chain Performance Management - Aarhus. Dinamarca, 11 May. 2019.
- Tax Business Process Expert. Dinamarca, 11 May. 2019.