Business Consultant. Akershus. Noruega
Vacantes en Noruega (Akershus) de Analistas de gestión y organización
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Especialistas en organización de la administración pública y de empresas : Especialistas en organización de administración : Analistas de gestión y organización.
Professionals : Business and administration professionals : Administration professionals : Management and organisation analysts
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
We love what we do, you can too
At Equatex we're global citizens, collaborators, experts and innovators. Our culture is based on an ethos of partnership, and with us you'll be challenged to work hard, but also be supported to reach your full potential.
Want to make a difference and influence your own work? Then get in touch with us!
Working at Equatex, you'll find a workplace where trust and mutual understanding are highly valued, and you'll see that we're an employer that's committed to doing the best for employees, clients, business partners, shareholders and our community. Our focus on customer needs drives our innovation mind-set and underlines the quality of our services. We love what we do, and at Equatex, you can too.
Equatex works with the world's leading companies to provide cutting edge technologies, service and expertise to simplify their international compensation plans. With the latest cloud technologies and market leading financial reporting capabilities, we enable companies to deliver engaging compensation schemes across borders, languages and currencies.
Equatex is now part of the Computershare group, enabling us to continue to deliver and develop our in-depth expertise and service on a truly global scale.
What will I be doing?
You will join the Business Consulting team in Oslo as a Business Consultant to assist in all aspects of implementing clients for financial reporting in EquatePyramid.
- Implementation of new clients
- Participate in workshops both internally and with the client
- Participate in understanding client requirements and reporting specifications
- Participate in analysing client source data and directing the import of data into EquatePyramid
- Understanding accounting treatment of client plans
- Understanding of plan details of client plans
- Application of accounting parameters in EquatePyramid
- Analysis of and reconciliation of transactional and non-transactional data
- Liaising with internal developers on new functionality and import routines
- Completion of internal control and compliance checklists as required according to internal processes
- Draft memos and documentation as required
Contributing to EquatePyramid product development
- Write bug fix specifications
- Assist in software development specifications
- Perform quality assurance procedures
Preparations for client meetings or sales meetings/support
- Assist in preparations for client meetings or sales meetings
- Participate in prospect workshops demonstrating EquatePyramid capabilities and accounting expertise
Assistance with education and training, both internally and externally
- Prepare and present training units
Assistance in projects and other ad-hoc tasks related to Equatex' business.
The ideal candidate:
- Bachelor or Master degree or equivalent (e.g. professional accounting qualification) in finance, accounting, industrial economics or related education
- Recent graduates (or will graduate shortly) with strong interest in the field are encouraged to apply
- Recent graduates with strong interest in the field are encouraged to apply
- Knowledge of IFRS 2, IAS 12, IAS 33 or IAS 19 and/or related USGAAP standards is beneficial and is a significant advantage
- Knowledge of equity compensation programs is beneficial and is a significant advantage
- Proficient in MS Office
- Strong operational, analytical and process understanding
- Knowledge of finance and accounting is beneficial
- Fluent in English, oral and written
- Fluent in Norwegian, oral and written is positive
- High motivation and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Good organizational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
What's in it for you?
We pride ourselves on offering continuous training & development along with career progression opportunities for all employees.
We also offer a competitive pension scheme and shareholder incentive plan.
A Truly Diverse Place to Work
Equatex celebrates the diversity of our people and we welcome applications from everyone. Our team brings together individuals from around the world. We are multilingual and we value different cultures.
We believe that having a culture of inclusion is essential in delivering good results. Attracting, retaining and developing a diverse workforce where employees feel valued, respected and empowered allows people to reach their full potential. As a business this diversity helps us to better reflect and understand our customers' needs to allow us to drive better outcomes.
País del trabajo: Noruega.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: Norse Solutions AS.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Identificador de la vacante:02191908000348.
Ver las 510 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Especialistas en organización de la administración pública y de empresas : Especialistas en organización de administración : Analistas de gestión y organización ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Organisasjonsrådgiver. Noruega, 20 Sep. 2019.
- Prosjektmedarbeider velferdsteknologi, 100 % engasjement. Noruega, 24 Ago. 2019.
- Norges Bondelag søker rådgiver i Akershus. Noruega, 16 Ago. 2019.
- Bedriftsrådgivere. Noruega, 03 Ago. 2019.
- Vi søker Bedriftsrådgiver i region Øst. Noruega, 20 Jul. 2019.
- Bergens beste bedriftskonsulent søkes!. Noruega, 04 Jul. 2019.