Ofertas en Noruega (Oslo) de Analistas de sistemas
It Banking Platforms Api Tribe
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Analistas de sistemas.
Professionals : Information and communications technology professionals : Software and applications developers and analysts : Systems analysts
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Banking and finance are undergoing an incredibly exciting changes, and DNB is taking an active part in defining the future of financial services and is moving towards becoming a leading technology company with a bank license. To move towards the future and present our customers with new and exciting functionality, we need to increase our API-capabilities and API tribe. DNB has a need of an API custodian. Your work would be focused on modern API design and lifecycle management in both cloud and on-premise environments. This is a key role in our effort to build the future DNB tech platform and adapting to new business models. You would be right in the middle of our Technology strategy execution. Our current focus is on REST APIs, but other API technologies (Event based messaging, GraphQL and more) are also very relevant going forward.
Position Summary: Mission
- Ensure a holistic and well governed implementation of APIs in DNB
- Increase maturity and knowledge of APIs across DNB
- Simplify our developers work in relation to APIs
- Increase level of automation
- Collaborate across tribes to ensure common API principles and understanding between all domains
- Maintain and communicate the DNB API Principles, for architects, designers, business and developers
- Overall management of API lifecycle across DNB
- Coach, guide and enforce how to design and manage APIs in all lifecycle aspects across DNB
- Cooperate with CDO office and API Tribe on dictionary, data and domain models
- Define and govern the API information model and related standardized objects
- QA and governance of API design
- Perform API Design Review, and participate in API design when necessary, in your domain
- Define SDU API lifecycle process, tasks and goals
- Work with Head of APIs in maintaining the API and integration blueprint
- Responsible for proactively initiating and implementing improvements within own area of responsibility
- QA and governance of tech stack and architecture for APIs in combination with other Tribes (API Tribe, CCOE Tribe, Open Banking Tribe)
- Assist architects in different tribes to standardize patterns and integration tech stacks for APIs
- Ensure we establish NFRs and build the necessary capabilities
- Collaborate with Software engineering and the different tribes to help build the necessary tool stack for design and dev
- Ensure global standards on tools are adhered too, used for its right purpose. Design, dev, production
- Masters degree
- Minimum 5 years of experience with developing or designing integration solutions with modern APIs
- Experience with multiple API Gateway products
- Knowledge of the financial sector
- Knowledge of information architecture
- Knowledge of Agile and DevOps
A good understanding of other established integration and API technologies like SOAP and MQ would also be beneficial as well as knowledge of the financial sector
What we can offer
Competitive compensation, a strong academic environment and good career opportunities. In addition, we have good pension schemes, insurances, holiday homes in Norway and abroad, activities within sports, culture and a number of good discount schemes.
País del trabajo: Noruega.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: DNB BANK ASA.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Identificador de la vacante:03161904000705.
Ver las 1,123 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Analistas de sistemas ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Ønsker du å designe og utvikle innovative løsninger for å fremme en digitalisert hverdag?. Noruega, 18 Jun. 2019.
- Backendutvikler. Noruega, 18 Jun. 2019.
- Stilling ledig som Senior Systemforvalter / Supplier Quality Manager. Noruega, 18 Jun. 2019.
- Innovation Hub Fullstack Developers. Noruega, 18 Jun. 2019.
- Rådgiver/seniorrådgiver - Utvikling av datavarehus og styringsinformasjon. Noruega, 18 Jun. 2019.
- Søker sulten systemutvikler. Noruega, 14 Jun. 2019.
- Arkitekt e-handel. Noruega, 14 Jun. 2019.
- Vi søker inhouse backendutvikler til Knowit. Noruega, 14 Jun. 2019.