Vacante de Desarrolladores de software en Portugal
Back-end Engineer M/w/d (it-entwickler/in)
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Desarrolladores de software.
Especialistas das actividades intelectuais e científicas : Especialistas em tecnologias da informação e comunicação : Analistas e programadores de software e aplicações : Programadores de software
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
At Fidel (Full-time), in Lisbon, Portugal
Expires at: 2021-03-24
Fidel's mission is to democratize access to financial data globally so that consumers are in control of their data. Our technology makes transactional data accessible through a single access point for global businesses like Avios, Klarna and the Royal Bank of Canada. We have a record of fast growth and our key investors include Horizon Ventures and Innovate UK.
We recently closed our Series A round, raising $18M from top-tier VCs, including Nyca Partners and QED Investors. We currently have offices in London and Lisbon - and we're only getting started.
In this exciting period of growth, both within the UK and internationally, we are now looking for an experienced Back-end Engineer who wants to be part of this journey.
- Design and build the core of the Fidel API.
- Design reliable, fault-tolerant micro-service architectures largely written in Node JS.
- Design and build integrations with third parties to add new value-added services.
- Automate safely deploying software, utilizing CI and unit/integration testing.
- Know how to prevent breaking changes, discovering solutions that are backward compatible.
- Maintain and nurture a cohesive architecture on a rapidly expanding startup.
- Guide and manage our engineering partnerships with our clients, facilitating collaboration and integration strategies.
- Share and spread your expertise through contributions to our blog and speaking at conferences.
- Contribute and help guide the open-source community behind Fidel.
- Node.js - 4+ years experience. The Fidel API is written in Node.js.
- Product - As an early-stage company, we're most interested in engineering leaders who understand how to craft raw software projects into compelling user-facing products.
- Entrepreneurial - Comfortable in a dynamic startup environment where change is constant and you will be largely self-guided.
- Leadership - You have worked on and helped lead a large project to success and understand the day-to-day intricacies of working in an agile collaboration environment.
- Cloud knowledge - You have worked in multiple cloud environments and understand the problems developers face when working on cloud infrastructure in an enterprise environment.
- Communication - Clear, enthusiastic and communicator. Able to lead and inspire teams and our customers.
- Remote minded - Experience working and communicating with a remote team in an effective asynchronous way.
Benefits & Perks
We're committed to making Fidel a fantastic place to work and we go to great lengths to give you what you need to succeed. You'll receive:
- Share options - you're part of Fidel's success. So why not share (excuse the pun) the rewards!
- Unlimited leave
- Flexible working - work from home or abroad when you need to
- Vitality health insurance
- Perkbox benefits scheme
- A fully stocked kitchen with unlimited snacks & refreshments
- Friday team lunch & drinks
- Pension with Smart Pension (employer contribution is 2% of base salary)
- Dinner if you need to work late
- Unlimited budget for any software or books you need
País del trabajo: Portugal.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: Fidel (https://www.haveanicejob.de/).
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Forma de contacto:
- Dirección: Have A Nice Job - Landing.Jobs, Weinheimer Str. 6, 69488 Birkenau, Odenwald, Deutschland, Hessen
Identificador de la vacante:13643-10184_196767LS-S.
Ver las 931 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Desarrolladores de software ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Software Engineer m/w/d (Ingenieur/in - Elektrotechnik). Portugal, 04 Abr. 2020.
- Back-end Developer m/w/d (IT-Entwickler/in). Portugal, 04 Abr. 2020.
- Senior Back-end Engineer m/w/d (IT-Entwickler/in). Portugal, 02 Abr. 2020.
- Full-stack Developer m/w/d (IT-Entwickler/in). Portugal, 02 Abr. 2020.
- Full-stack Developer (m/f/d) (IT-Entwickler/in). Portugal, 02 Abr. 2020.
- Salesforce Developer m/w/d (IT-Entwickler/in). Portugal, 02 Abr. 2020.
- Senior Full-stack Developer m/w/d (IT-Entwickler/in). Portugal, 02 Abr. 2020.