Vacantes en Dinamarca de Desarrolladores de software
Back-end Developer (it-entwickler/in)
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Desarrolladores de software.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for informations- og kommunikationsteknologi : Udvikling og analyse af software og applikationer : Softwareudvikling
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Are you ready to think out of the box and use your coding skills in a team, where you always share your ideas and thoughts with each other- Join Penneo, a fast-growing company, where the people are always prioritized first! Sounds interesting- Send us your portfolio of great projects, CV and a letter of motivation describing why you should be the one to take upon this amazing adventure with Penneo!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Penneo's core task consists of helping other companies sign their documents digitally. It is a young and dynamic company with employees, who dare to think out of the box, and who strive to do things in a different and new way. Penneo is looking for a back-end developer with the same mindset to join them on their exciting journey in Copenhagen, where high-fives, hard work, and freedom with responsibility are the essence in everything they do.
Penneo cares about their employees, which is also why you are offered:
- Health insurance
- Catered lunch
- Active relocation assistance
- Friday Cocktail Bars and other regular social events
- Company trips and team experiences, to both warm locations, as well as several snowy winter wonderlands.
In the position as back-end engineer you will be working on Penneo's existing platform with the main task to provide data to internal tools and external integrations.
In this position you will be a part of the product development team, in which you in collaboration with your co-workers will convert the costumer's needs and feedback into the product.
The working tasks include:
- Code refactoring
- Adjust functionality on the existing platforms in collaboration with the team
- Use your back-end developer skills with third level support
You will be working with, among others, the following technologies: Docker, PHP, Java and MySQL.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
In order to succeed in this role, it is important that you are curious and take initiatives to explore new areas within your field. You are outgoing and has a good sense of humor. You are not afraid of sharing your ideas and thoughts with your colleagues, as well as you love to help and be helped.
It is a requirement that you are:
- Experienced with programming, with a minimum of 2 years of work experience
- Experienced user of SQL database (MySQL, MariaDB, MSSQL, Postgres, or others)
- Passionate about making high quality products
- Curious and brave enough to go new ways to solve technical problems
- Responsible and self-driven with a security mindset
- Cooperative and willing to brainstorm and solve problems as a team
- You are excellent in English - both written and spoken
Experience with these is an advantage, but not a requirement:
- knowledge of HTTP requests
In this position you will get a lot of experience with the combination of code refactoring and team work. You will become a part of a family, where at your technical skills arent the only thing of importance, but where your personal competences are just as important as your technical skills.
Are you the one we are looking for- Apply today and get the chance to become a part of this awesome team!
- Start: As soon as possible with regard to the notice period
- Type of work: Recruitment
- Work extent: Full time
- Location: Vesterbro, central Copenhagen
Denmark is the happiest country in the world, so even if you have to relocate, you shouldnt worry. Weve got you covered! Penneo has a very international and closely knitted team that is always happy to help and enjoy the good times together. If you are living abroad, don't hesitate to check www.denmark.dk and get a taste of the Danish way of Life.
OBS! We only move forward with relevant applicants:
- who can send some of your work showing your abilities within back-end developing
- who can submit a CV giving a good overview of your skills
This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: Academic Work Germany GmbH (https://academicwork.de).
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Forma de contacto:
- Dirección: Academic Work Germany GmbH, Seidlstr. 8, 80335 München, Deutschland, Bayern
- Teléfono: +49 89 693341000
- Correo electrónico: infoacademicwork.de
Identificador de la vacante:12953-15034332_163304LS-S.
Ver las 929 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Desarrolladores de software ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Software System Manager. Dinamarca, 04 Dic. 2019.
- UI developer for unique neuro-imaging health-tech company, Cercare Medical ApS, Aarhus. Dinamarca, 03 Dic. 2019.
- Software Developer. Dinamarca, 30 Nov. 2019.
- Technical Presales Engineer. Dinamarca, 30 Nov. 2019.
- Embedded Firmware Developer for Blue Ocean Robotics.. Dinamarca, 30 Nov. 2019.
- Wanted: Software Engineer. Dinamarca, 29 Nov. 2019.
- ERP/MES System Specialist, Odense, Denmark. Dinamarca, 28 Nov. 2019.
- Security Specialist. Dinamarca, 26 Nov. 2019.