Associate Project Manager for Global Operations. Dinamarca
Oferta de Directores de industrias manufactureras en Dinamarca
Clasificación del trabajo: Directores y gerentes : Directores y gerentes de producción y operaciones : Directores de industrias manufactureras, de minería, construcción y distribución : Directores de industrias manufactureras.
Ledelsesarbejde : Ledelse af hovedaktiviteten inden for produktions- og servicevirksomhed : Ledelse af hovedaktiviteten inden fremstillingsvirksomhed, råstofudvinding, byggeri, forsyning, distribution mv : Ledelse af hovedaktiviteten inden for fremstillingsvirksomhed (undtagen landbrug, skovbrug og fiskeri)
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Want to take up a new position with significant impact for our entire supply chain?
With great technical backup, you get to be the main driver behind scoping and implementing new functionalities to a critical system and engage with users across our global organization to ensure optimal solutions for all.
“We are building our supply chain system processes and capabilities from scratch, so this is a great chance to be part of something new and influence where we are going and what you work with.”
- Manager, Systems & Management Reporting, Tatjana Mattheu
Welcome to a team elevating Global Operations performance
Through its Jabra brand, GN Audio develops advanced audio solutions to make life sound better across the world. At our HQ in Ballerup, you will join our newly established and growing Systems & Management Reporting team. A team established to serve a rapidly growing Global Operations organization and intensify supply chain intelligence and reporting on a global scale.
Last year, Global IT introduced a new system called Rapid Response to manage end-to-end supply planning. And now, we need your help balancing stakeholder needs and establishing it as the basis for a well-functioning supply chain.
Manage your stakeholders and drive optimal system solutions
You will team up with your technical colleague who is already an expert in our current systems and processes. Together, you will run projects to make system enhancements and develop new functionalities and processes in tight collaboration with Global IT.
Here, you will function as the bridge between technical experts and stakeholders throughout Jabra as you manage a successful system implementation – from scoping to completion. Your tasks will be to:
- Work closely with system users and stakeholders across sales, supply planning, demand planning, etc. to negotiate and align needs
- Scope, plan and drive the execution of projects, including establishing the project teams
- Ensure the creation and maintenance of proper project documentation and project reporting
- Ensure a high level of risk management as the system is critical to our business
- Manage stakeholder expectations against project plan, budget and system capabilities with support from our technical system expert and Global IT
Welcome to a truly global setting
Entering a newly established international team, you will join 3 colleagues in Ballerup while gaining 1 new colleague in Denmark, 1 in Singapore and 1 in China within the nearest future. Moreover, you will navigate a very complex, multicultural stakeholder environment across Global Operations – listening to and challenging their needs to transform the way we work.
Thus, you will take up a global role where relationships across borders matter and where you will get to make a significant impact – both on your new team and on the user experience for your over 120 colleagues around the world.
Project manager with supply chain or IT project experience
- You bring a bachelor’s or master’s degree combined with a few years of experience with project management within supply chain and/or IT
- You are a fast learner who is not afraid to hit the ground running and ask for help along the way
- You know how to navigate a complex organization in a diplomatic manner and find common ground for conflicting interests
- You have a general understanding of the importance of systems and data in organizations – it is a plus if you are familiar with the Rapid Response system
- You have great communication skills in English in both speech and writing
- Project management certification will be an advantage
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘APPLY’ link no later than 2nd November 2020. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Manager, Systems & Management Reporting, Tatjana Mattheu on +45 52 68 67 33.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Empleador: GN STORE NORD A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Ballerup; Código postal: 2750; Calle: Lautrupbjerg, Número: 7
- Sitio web: https://gn.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/GN-Careers/job/Ballerup/Associate-Project-Manager-for-Global-Operations-_R6600-1
Identificador de la vacante:5226909.
Ver las 232 ofertas de trabajo de Directores y gerentes : Directores y gerentes de producción y operaciones : Directores de industrias manufactureras, de minería, construcción y distribución : Directores de industrias manufactureras ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Product Manager. Dinamarca, 18 Nov. 2020.
- International Project Manager, Smart Mobility. Dinamarca, 12 Nov. 2020.
- Senior Product Manager mERP Systems. Dinamarca, 12 Nov. 2020.
- Product Owner - drive the implementation and change for a global learning management system. Dinamarca, 11 Nov. 2020.
- Digital Product Manager, Digital Transformation, Denmark. Dinamarca, 10 Nov. 2020.
- Digital Product Manager. Dinamarca, 05 Nov. 2020.
- Senior Product Manager - Trade Receivables Financing, Stockholm or Copenhagen. Dinamarca, 05 Nov. 2020.
- Regional Product Line Manager, Grinding & Gears. Dinamarca, 05 Nov. 2020.