Associate (M/F). Luxemburgo
Vacantes en Luxemburgo de Cajeros de bancos
Clasificación del trabajo: Personal de apoyo administrativo : Empleados en trato directo con el público : Pagadores y cobradores de ventanilla y afines : Cajeros de bancos y afines.
Bürokräfte und verwandte Berufe : Bürokräfte mit Kundenkontakt : Schalterbedienstete, Inkassobeauftragte und verwandte Berufe : Bank- und andere Schalterbedienstete
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
We are looking for an Associate to join our Corporate Banking Department.
As a part of a successful and growing international team, you will report to the Head of Corporate Banking Department. With a well established global network and strong reputation, this job opportunity will allow you to develop a career within our fast growing international Bank.
The Associate will participate in the Bank’s business development of Corporate Banking Department as well as undertaking any other tasks assigned to him/her by the Bank.
Responsibilities would be, but not be limited to, the following:
• Assists Senior RM in client relationship management.
• Assists in credit application for corporate clients and follows up the process of credit approval.
• Assists in financing products provision and post-lending management.
• Participates in corporate related financing products and deposit products development.
• Assists in the activity of our 5 sub-branches.
• Liaises with internal and external parties to fulfil tasks allocated by the Bank in relation to the corporate banking area.
• Updates and maintain accurate client/credit files.
• Liaises with in-house or external lawyer to complete loan documentation process.
• Conducts and fulfils KYC and KYB compliance requirements.
• Handles other tasks assigned by Head of Department.
Profile (Technical Skills):
• University degree or above in Finance, Accounting, Banking or Business Related Studies.
• Excellent in English and other languages will be an advantage.
• Strong analytical and effective written and verbal communication skills.
• 0-3 years working experiences in related field.
• Good understanding of the general, economic, political and business environment of the region.
• Highly organized and detail orientated with a client focus.
• Excellent in Excel, Word and PPT etc.
Profile (Soft Skills):
• Team spirit.
• Excellent communication and marketing skills.
• Committed, confident, determined, self-motivated and with work ethics.
• Willingness to take business trip due to the business needs.
• Flexible with working hours, as significant extended hours may be required during specific negotiations and transactions.
• Focus on quality, drive for results and work effectively under pressure and with changes.
País del trabajo: Luxemburgo.
Número de puestos: 2.
Nivel educativo: Máster o nivel equivalente.
Experiencia: 1 años.
Empleador: Bank of China Limited, succursale de Luxembourg.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Identificador de la vacante:PES_LU_608046.
Ofertas de trabajo similares: