Ofertas de trabajo en Irlanda
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Partas CLG wishes to recruit a Community Employment Assistant Supervisor who will be required to support the Community Employment Supervisor in managing a project of 32 participants in our Enterprise Centres based in Tallaght. Candidates should have previous office management/supervisory experience, be computer literate with the necessary skills to undertake all the administration duties required for the scheme at this level. Be able to work as part of a team, have knowledge of community employment and have good communication and inter-personal skills.
• To assist in the business administration of the project
• To support the maintenance of an effective time keeping record system for participants in multi locations.
• To assist in ensuring the CE scheme is compliant with financial and programme and training monitoring requirements as detailed in the relevant CE Procedures manual.
• To assist the CE Supervisor in sourcing and costing effective training/development opportunities to meet the training needs identified in participants Individual Learning Plans (ILPS).
• To assist the CE Supervisor in monitoring and evaluation training inputs with both the participants and training providers.
• To provide effective supervisor cover in the absence of the CE Supervisor.
• To guide and mentor participants, assisting with CV preparation and interview techniques, supporting exit planning and job seeking.
• To carry out any other function relevant to the position of Assistant Supervisor as indicated by the Sponsor from time to time.
• Have a reasonable knowledge and understanding of the role of the CE Assistant Supervisor in terms of the administration and day to day running of a CE scheme.
• A minimum of one-year work experience in office management/supervisory management skills relevant to people management through previous work experience.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office programmes (Word, Excel) , with a high level of keyboard and computerises office skills
• Competent writing skills required
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment and ability to prioritise tasks.
• Driving licence and car
• English C2-Master Fluent)
Closing date for receipt of applications is 14 October 2020. Shortlisting will apply.
Applications with a current CV and Cover Letter to be emailed to Miriam Collins at mcollinspartas.ie with the heading of “Assistant CE Supervisor application”. Job specification is available upon request to candidates called to interview.
This is a full-time position - 39 hours per week (excluding lunch), Monday to Friday.
DEASP Rates of Pay will apply. Community Employment Contracts are of one-year duration and subject to DEASP funding.
Two employment references will be sought from a successful candidate who is under consideration for employment in the post.
Partas CLG is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Community Employment is supported by the Department of Employment Affairs and
País del trabajo: Irlanda.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: PARTAS CLG.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Identificador de la vacante:2159282.