Array Cable Manager for US offshore wind farms. Dinamarca
Ofertas en Dinamarca de Directores de administración y servicios
Clasificación del trabajo: Directores y gerentes : Directores administradores y comerciales : Directores de administración y servicios : Directores de administración y servicios no clasificados bajo otros epígrafes.
Ledelsesarbejde : Ledelse inden for administration og erhvervsorienterede funktioner : Ledelse inden for forretningsservice og administrative funktioner : Ledelse inden for anden forretningsservice og andre administrative funktioner
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Would you like to take up the technical challenges in relation to array cables for US offshore wind farms?
Join us and become Array Cable Manager in the Array Cables department where, together with 13 colleagues, you’ll be responsible for the supply, jointing and termination work on array cables for our US projects. You’ll be involved in all engineering phases related to the array cable systems for offshore wind farms. You’ll have a unique opportunity to learn directly from a team of very experienced engineers and acquire an international network, as you’ll be working closely with colleagues across Europe and in the USA.
The Array Cables department manages the design, technical aspects of procurement, manufacturing and termination work on array cables in our offshore wind farms.
Your key tasks will be to
- provide technical support for the offshore wind farms in the early development phases
- manage the design, manufacturing and testing – quality assurance – of cable products and related accessories
- ensure that the array cable supply, jointing and termination package is on time, of the correct quality and within scope and budget
- monitor and report on project progress, manage risks and resolve issues as well as coordinating with contractors and construction teams to meet project deadlines
- manage changes in scope, schedule and costs and negotiate with internal stakeholders and contractors on how to progress.
In addition, you’ll manage interfaces with internal and external stakeholders.
Your competences include that you
- have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in electrical engineering or similar
- have some years of experience within high-voltage cables and accessories
- have project management experience from infrastructure projects
- are a good communicator and speak and write English fluently
- have an international mindset.
Moreover, you thrive in an international environment, can create good relationships with your stakeholders and have a structured, service-minded and flexible approach to your tasks. You’re independent and a strong initiator with the ability to solve challenging issues within a complex matrix organisation. Finally, it’s an advantage if you have experience with the installation of high-voltage cables, experience with energy transmission projects in the USA, hold a project management certification (PMP or similar), are familiar with high-voltage cable standards (CIGRE, IEC, ICEA) and have experience working with FIDIC-based contracts.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 4 January 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
For Denmark, please don’t hesitate to contact Simone Pagliuca, Manager of the Array Cables department, by telephone on +45 99 55 73 36 if you’d like to know more about the position.
For the United Kingdom, please don’t hesitate to contact the Recruitment Specialist by email on ukrecruitmentorsted.co.uk.
All UK-based positions will be subject to satisfactory pre-employment screening; further details will be given at offer stage.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
You should expect some travelling to our international offices and sites in the USA in relation to your work.
Headquartered in Denmark, Ørsted’s 6,000 employees develop, construct and operate offshore wind farms, bioenergy plants and innovative waste-to-energy solutions and provide smart energy products to its customers. Ørsted Offshore’s 2,000 employees have developed and constructed the largest portfolio of offshore wind farms in Northern Europe, and we’re expanding with international activities in the US and Asia-Pacific. For more information on Ørsted, visit orsted.com.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: Ørsted Vind A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Gentofte; Código postal: 2820; Calle: Nesa Allé, Número: 1
- Sitio web: https://orsted.com/en/Careers/Vacancies-list/Hiring-process/Job-List/196786
Identificador de la vacante:4918685.
Ver las 256 ofertas de trabajo de Directores y gerentes : Directores administradores y comerciales : Directores de administración y servicios : Directores de administración y servicios no clasificados bajo otros epígrafes ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Ansvarlig for møder, konferencer og fester i Tinghallen / BDO Lounge. Dinamarca, 15 Dic. 2018.
- Pædagogisk faglige koordinatorer til Niels Brocks Internationale Gymnasium. Dinamarca, 15 Dic. 2018.
- Digital Quality Manager. Dinamarca, 13 Dic. 2018.
- Capacity and Demand Manager. Dinamarca, 13 Dic. 2018.
- Senior Project Management Specialist in Global Safety. Dinamarca, 13 Dic. 2018.
- PROJEKTLEDER. Dinamarca, 12 Dic. 2018.
- Operational Project Manager for oOEM Training. Dinamarca, 11 Dic. 2018.