Are you our new Marketing and Communications Specialist?
Oferta de trabajo de Profesionales de relaciones públicas en Oslo (Noruega)
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Especialistas en organización de la administración pública y de empresas : Profesionales de las ventas, la comercialización y las relaciones públicas : Profesionales de relaciones públicas.
Professionals : Business and administration professionals : Sales, marketing and public relations professionals : Public relations professionals
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Local Unit & Position Description
The role will report to Marketing & Communications Manager for Region CEMEIA (Continental Europe, Middle East, Eurasia, India and Africa), based at DNV GL's headquarters at Høvik, Norway. The region is the largest in Business Area Oil & Gas, with offices in over 15 countries.
The regional marketing and communications function serves in a very dynamic, exciting, multi-cultural and collaborative environment. Most of the work is planned and executed through virtual meetings and use of digital communication tools in close cooperation with the network of marketing and sales professionals in local countries. This role will play a key role in facilitating and contributing to our initiatives across all the region's geographies and markets.
As a successful applicant you will take on wide-ranging responsibilities which offer the opportunity to shape tasks and achieve results as a part of international project teams but also independently, depending on the nature of the tasks. You will enjoy excellent development opportunities through a combination of dedicated web-based, mentor-supported and on-the-job training.
The role will involve supporting, coordinating and/or project managing the following types of activities:
1. Marketing & communications:
- Marketing communications activities -- coordinate the planning and execution of initiatives dedicated to specific countries and across the region involving:
o Effective email, digital and social media campaigns
o Webinars management
o Content marketing and advertising support to Areas (production of video, podcasts, papers, banner ads, etc.)
o Liaison to Business Area Marketing & Communications team to ensure smooth implementation of top-down initiatives and re-use of global content
o Champion the sharing and re-use of content by administrating our web-based knowledge portals and other internal channels for marketing and sales.
- Content production for marketing campaigns -- work with local experts and freelancer writers to create fact sheets, case studies, blog posts, presentations, product/service overviews, and other collateral. Ability to translate complex technical issues in clear messages and language
- Social media -- Support the institutionalization of social media activity in the region by providing support, training and a steady output of social media posts relevant for promoting our strategic messaging in target geos. Must be familiar with best practice for Twitter and LinkedIn and act as 'SM champion'.
- Marketing for regional events -- Support the business, market area manager and regional communications manager to select the most appropriate events to attend to generate leads and securing speaking slots. Build and maintain strong relationship with local event representatives to ensure that DNV GL is considered and obtains the best rates for attending events in the region.
2. Employee Communications
- Project manage regional initiatives for people engagement , applying our internal communication and collaboration best practices and tools
- Be at the forefront of latest digital tools & channels for internal coms and engagement. Act as superuser and first line of support to management
- Support change management communications (in support of implementation of new systems and tools)
Essential knowledge, skills and experience
- You hold a master or bachelor's degree within a relevant discipline and have three to six years' experience in corporate or marketing communication
- Tactical marketing and communication experience covering at least two or more of the following: messaging, PR, branding, field marketing, development of content and collateral, events for sales promotion, digital marketing and communication techniques, social media, measurement and operation, including preparation and execution
- Project management and/or coordination experience
- Ability to manage external suppliers, internal stakeholders and working in international teams
- Ability to provide advice to the business in a professional manner
- Interest in innovation and technology, ability to learn quickly and develop credibility within relevant business areas
- Ability and sensitivity towards working in a multi-cultural environment handling different nationalities and working across borders
- Creativity, ability to think outside of normal practices
- Highly adaptable and used to a high work volume and deadlines
- Excellent English language skills (both written and spoken)
This is a permanent, full-time position.
Local conditions only.
- Work with dedicated and competent colleagues who have a high level of education and specialization in a global set up
- Space to innovate and learn more every day
- Have an exciting and attractive working environment which you can actively shape
- Benefit from our attractive 70-20-10 personal growth philosophy, our tailored training plans and our continuous investment in people and technology
- Enjoy permanent employment with a fair remuneration plan
- 30 days annual vacation, company networks and sports and leisure activities with colleagues
- Flexible working hours and focus on work/life balance
For further details please contact:
Lale C. Eidal, Regional Marketing & Communications Manager CEMEIA; Lale.Citipitioglu.Eidaldnvgl.com
País del trabajo: Noruega.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: DET NORSKE VERITAS REGION NORGE AS.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Identificador de la vacante:03161909000319.
Ver las 148 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Especialistas en organización de la administración pública y de empresas : Profesionales de las ventas, la comercialización y las relaciones públicas : Profesionales de relaciones públicas ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- BMERK søker kommunikasjonsrådgiver. Noruega, 15 Nov. 2019.
- Kommunikasjonsrådgiver innen økologisk landbruk - 100 % stilling for snarlig tiltredelse. Noruega, 14 Nov. 2019.
- Kommunikasjonsrådgiver/innholdsprodusent. Noruega, 13 Nov. 2019.
- Kommunikasjonsrådgiver. Noruega, 13 Nov. 2019.
- Vi søker deg som brenner for digital annonsering som gir resultater!. Noruega, 09 Nov. 2019.
- Greenpeace søker kommunikasjonsrådgiver. Noruega, 09 Nov. 2019.
- Erfaring fra rekrutteringsbransjen eller et sterkt ønske om å få det?. Noruega, 30 Oct. 2019.
- Vikariat kommunikasjonsrådgiver. Noruega, 26 Oct. 2019.