ANALYTICS CONSULTANT. Dinamarca
Trabajar en Dinamarca de Analistas de sistemas
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Analistas de sistemas.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for informations- og kommunikationsteknologi : Udvikling og analyse af software og applikationer : Systemanalytikerarbejde
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Are you passionate about exploring the power of data and helping craft groundbreaking Analytics and Reporting solutions?
Then join our dedicated team and walk with us on our journey to make Analytics even better!
You will be joining the Business Analytics team in Billund, Denmark and your main responsibilities will be to:
• Collaborate with your key partners in the business to bring value for the customers and end-users by creating advanced tools
• Provide state-of-the-art reporting solutions, dashboards and visualizations with a wide range of front-end tools (primarily Tableau and PowerBI)
• Work in a fully international environment as part of a product team full of skilled consultants and developers
• Build relationships with partners that enable finding opportunities within the organization to help automate and simplify daily work with reports and give better insights by using data
• Help drive the LEGO Group’s ambition to become a data driven company through promoting self-service solutions
• Actively participate in leveraging new technologies/solutions to test out concepts
Play your part in our team succeeding
In the Engagement Technology & Analytics organization, we are dedicated to make sure that the use of data and analytics is championed and supported across the business building measurable value.
As an Analytics Consultant, you will work with your peers to leverage our SAP BW on HANA platform and the constantly evolving AWS Big Data Platform to provide relevant business analytics solutions for business partners across our company. We are working on an Agile operating model, where the day-to-day work is planned and delivered using the principles of Scrum.
The ideal candidate holds a degree in Engineering, Computer Science or similar and has minimum 3 years of relevant experience delivering Data & Analytics solutions, preferably in a business-facing role. Full proficiency in English language is a requirement.
Moreover, you should demonstrate:
• Understanding of PowerBI or Tableau and ability to learn about other tools and technologies
• Expertise in performing data analysis and data profiling using complex SQL on various source systems
• Understanding business requirements and translate them into usable solutions
It will be an advantage if you have:
• Experience in working with SAP BW on HANA
• Exposure to Big Data methods and tools such as AWS S3 and Hadoop through HIVE or Impala
• Knowledge of the SAP Business Objects suite and/or SAP Analytics Cloud
• Been exposed to Agile ways of working
As a person, we expect you to be:
• A phenomenal teammate that has the ability to easily adapt into new environments and values
• A proactive, creative and curious problem-solver
• A strong collaborator with outstanding communication skills
• Forward-thinking about new technologies and continuously build yourself by learning every day
Join the global LEGO® family
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued, and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at The LEGO Group.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Empleador: LEGO SYSTEM A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Billund; Código postal: 7190; Calle: Åstvej, Número: 1
- Sitio web: https://www.lego.com/en-gb/aboutus/careers/job/58544321
Identificador de la vacante:5227775.
Ver las 1,260 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Analistas de sistemas ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Data Engineer. Dinamarca, 28 Nov. 2020.
- Senior Backend Developer. Dinamarca, 27 Nov. 2020.
- OT Security Engineer. Dinamarca, 27 Nov. 2020.
- iOS Developer. Dinamarca, 25 Nov. 2020.
- Data Engineer. Dinamarca, 25 Nov. 2020.
- Senior Data Engineer for Advanced Analytics team. Dinamarca, 25 Nov. 2020.
- .Net core Developer. Dinamarca, 25 Nov. 2020.
- SAP Master Data Configuration Specialist. Dinamarca, 25 Nov. 2020.