Aircraft Sheet Metal Mechanic. Irlanda
Oferta de empleo en Irlanda
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
• Accountable for the Safe, On-Time delivery of all Structural repairs.
• Repair, rework, install and fabricate the complex aircraft structural assemblies, both internal and external.
• Remove and disassemble defective parts of the aircraft
• Adhere to company procedures, maintaining Safety and Quality standards at all times, reporting any discrepancies to respective Manager/Team Leader, generating SMS reports as necessary
• Carry out all repairs and tasks using the relevant approved Repair Manuals, Drawings/Technical Instructions as provided by the OEM
• Maintain a safe, organized and clean work environment according to in house 5S principles, including proper usage of tooling
• Ensures relevant repair documentation is completed accurately and in a timely manner
• Working collaboratively with your Crew Leader, inspector and the Production team.
• Integration of our values and pillars as a constant way of operating including compliance with the organisational policies and procedures detailed in the Atlantic Aviation Group MOE and Supporting manuals.
• Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Aircraft Structures repair/modification. Heavy maintenance experience is an advantage but not essential.
• Must be proficient in the use of Aircraft manuals, Boeing Engineering Drawings, AD’s and SB’s
• Commitment to company values and ethics
• Open to obtain and maintain licenses, or certifications as required
• Ability to work overtime as required
Typical Working Conditions
• Primarily based in Shannon however travel is a requirement of the role
• PPE is provided by Atlantic Aviation Group and its use is mandatory in the performance of your work
• Flexibility to work weekends, holidays and overtime, may be required
• Must satisfy and maintain airport security requirements
País del trabajo: Irlanda.
Número de puestos: 2.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Nivel educativo: Educación terciaria de ciclo corto.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: ATLANTIC AVIATION GROUP LIMITED.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Identificador de la vacante:2144304.