Acting Head of Operations and Support to Group IT at Academic Work
Ofertas de empleo en Stockholms län (Suecia) de Analistas de sistemas
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Analistas de sistemas.
Arbete som kräver teoretisk specialistkompetens : Arbete som kräver teoretisk specialistkompetens inom informations- och kommunikationsteknik (IKT) : System- och mjukvaruutvecklare : Systemutvecklare och analytiker
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Academic Work is investing a lot in developing a world-class IT environment to meet the goals of high employee engagement and to be the best place to work, as well as giving our clients and candidates the best experience. Our Group IT is now looking for a temporary Head of Operations and Support to ensure that our operating and supporting processes and procedures work efficiently, effectively and compliant.
At Academic Work – we make people grow. Our Group IT department consists of around 70 ambitious co-workers who work closely together in creating innovative systems and tools to support our core business. We have ambitious goals for the future and we always strive to be a little bit better today than we were yesterday, while having a lot of fun along the way.
Our IT office is located in Norrtull, where we are just a short walk away from three of our other Academic Work offices which makes it easy to have day-to-day dialogues with our end-users. If you would ask your future co-workers about our culture, we are certain that a lot of them would describe Academic Work as a place where the positive energy and the ambition is contagious. Our co-workers are the heart and core of Academic Work and crucial to our continuous success and growth – could this be your next step?
As Head of Operations and Support you report to CIO and will lead the Operations and Support team consisting of our team managing and developing all our services around digital workplace, printers, network, servers and support. You take ownership over all processes and procedures within Operations and Support for Group IT, ensuring that the solutions and services provided maintain stability while at the same time constantly looking to develop, improve and challenge given ways of working in order for us to reach and exceed our long-term strategic goals. This means making sure that processes are in place, updated and adhered to and that our services are delivered to expected and contracted levels both towards our vendors as well as our internal users/customers/stakeholders. To succeed in this, our Head of Operations and Support will work in close cooperation with our internal resources both within and outside Group IT as well as with external vendors/suppliers.
You will also be a part of the management team for Group IT, and by this participate and contribute in taking a strategic responsibility for the IT organization.
Your main responsibilities will be:
* Ensure that IT provides and delivers services that creates value to our users and supports achieving the Group goals
* Ensure optimal organization and processes to fulfill the requirements in the services provided
* Ensure relevant process goals, KPIs and ambitious targets within your department
* Understand and monitor KPIs and take actions in order to reach targets and process goals
* Ensure that best practice is documented, followed and improved over time and that industry best practices such as ITIL are used when applicable
* Manage forecast and actuals (OPEX and CAPEX) for your department
* Lead and develop your department and team through clarity and energy
* Ensure a strong cooperation and communication towards stakeholders
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
* 5-10 years’ experience from working with Operations and Support processes within IT in a managing role with a broad overall perspective and deep understanding on what processes and procedures needs to be put in place to obtain excellence within Operations and Support
* Great knowledge and experience from ITIL
* Managerial experience
* Excellent communication skills in English, written and verbal
It is considered a merit if you have an educational background within relevant field, but this is not a requirement as you may have gained your knowledge from work experience.
To be successful in this role you are a results oriented and responsible person with the ability to set direction and structures for others to follow. You are highly engaged in your work and you work with perseverance in order to reach or exceed given goals and targets, always keeping Academic Works strategic goals top of mind. You lead your team with high engagement and positive energy, creating an inspirational and motivating environment where each individual takes an active part in the teams result. Since you will work in close collaboration with both your team as well as with internal and external stakeholders, being a cooperative and service-minded person is a must.
* Start date: According to agreement, as soon as possible
* Extent: Full time, temporary position until approximately August 2020
* Location: Stockholm, Norrtull
* Contact: Elin Karman, Recruitment Consultant
* Apply by pressing the “Apply here” button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase. If you have a last date for application, keep in mind that you cannot close the advert before all applications has been reviewed.
* We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at sts01academicwork.se and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
INFORMATION OM FÖRETAGET
Want to know more about working internally at Academic Work? At https://www.academicwork.se/jobba-hos-oss you can meet our employees, read about what we value highly, and see pictures and films describing our world! Click here!
País del trabajo: Suecia.
Región: Stockholms län.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Determinado.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: Academic Work Sweden AB.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Identificador de la vacante:8263540.
Ver las 1,154 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Analistas de sistemas ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Software Engineer. Suecia, 21 Jul. 2019.
- Embedded System Engineer. Suecia, 21 Jul. 2019.
- Fullstack Utvecklare med uppstart i augusti. Suecia, 21 Jul. 2019.
- Developer MES to Scania. Suecia, 21 Jul. 2019.
- Talangprogram - junior Machine Learning engineer. Suecia, 20 Jul. 2019.
- Projektledare Telekom. Suecia, 19 Jul. 2019.
- Front-end Tech Lead till E.ON. Suecia, 19 Jul. 2019.
- Konsult inom mjukvaruutveckling. Suecia, 19 Jul. 2019.