Europeos.es : Inicio > Oferta de trabajo en Irlanda > Accounts And Payroll Coordinator
en Español in English auf Deutsch en Français ...
Accounts and Payroll Coordinator. Irlanda
Ofertas de empleo en Irlanda
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
The Payroll and Accounts Coordinator is responsible for daily bookkeeping, accounts payable and receivable, payroll, month and year end procedures, grant reporting, audit preparation and other related duties.
Key Responsibilities of post
• Meticulously record all financial transactions of Claremorris Community Radio.
• Process supplier payments and cheque requests.
• Process customer invoicing and sales receipts.
• Reconcile bank accounts and general ledger accounts as required.
• Manage cash receipts, petty cash and expenditure reimbursement.
• Produce financial reports and cash-flow forecasts.
• Prepare year-end books and funding accounts for audit.
• In conjunction with the manager produce project and annual budgets
• Respond to inquiries regarding budgets, disbursement, grant reporting, etc.
• Process payroll and manage ROS.
• Ensure compliance with policies, procedures and regulations.
• Inform the manager and board of any irregularities, cash-flow issues, ageing debtors etc.
• Follow directions of the board and manager and respect strict confidentiality in all matters.
• Perform basic office management duties.
While all members of staff have individual job descriptions, they are required to collaborate with all other staff. S/he may be expected to work in different locations and to undertake other duties from time to time, including occasional weekend work.
Essential skills required for this post
• Excellent computer, maths and Excel skills
• Good organisational skills with the ability to set priorities to meet deadlines
• Good communication skills with the ability convey the bigger picture and shortfalls
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
• Excellent attention to detail and have good judgement
• Be of good character, integrity and commitment
The closing date for applications is Wednesday 1st March 2023. To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to the Board of Directors at jobsccr946.ie .
This position is funded under the Pobal Community Services Programme
Note; Applicants for the ‘Outreach and Training Coordinator’ role must currently fall into one of the following categories: Unemployed persons in receipt of jobseekers’ benefit, jobseekers’ assistance or one parent family payment, Persons in receipt of disability allowance (or other disability benefit), invalidity pension or blind persons pension, Travellers in receipt of jobseekers’ benefit or jobseekers’ assistance or one parent family benefit, Stabilised and recovering drug misusers, People employed from Community Employment (CE) and Job Initiatives (JI) schemes are deemed eligible.
País del trabajo: Irlanda.
Número de puestos: 1.
Empleador: CLAREMORRIS COMMUNITY RADIO LIMITED.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Oferta de trabajo obtenida del portal Eures, con fecha 01 de Febrero de 2023, y con identificador de la vacante:2264450.