Empleo de Contables en Dinamarca
Accounting Team Lead
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Especialistas en organización de la administración pública y de empresas : Especialistas en finanzas : Contables.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for økonomi, administration og salg : Arbejde inden for finans og økonomi : Revisions- og regnskabscontrollerarbejde
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
The Accounting Team Lead in NOV Flexibles Denmark (NOVF DK) will lead a team that has responsibility for all daily accounting activities in our busy Denmark Finance team. The accounting activities include, but are not limited to, Accounts Payable invoice processing, arranging vendor payment runs, Accounts Receivable cash application and reporting, travel expense audit and reimbursement and intercompany accounting.
The person in this role will also be responsible for complying with and reporting on the SOX controls associated with these accounting activities. Furthermore they will have responsibility for monthly expense analysis on a small number of key cost centres.
The Accounting Team Lead is supported by 3 direct reports who can cover all activities in the team during periods of planned and unplanned absences. The Accounting Team Lead will work closely with colleagues in the Finance team to ensure all reporting obligations to Corporate and the Subsea business unit are met. This role will actively participate in the internal and external audit exercises working with colleagues on information requests. The Accounting Team Lead will also take an active role in ensuring all processes are operating efficiently and all controls remain effective. They will work with other departments in the business to ensure vendors are paid on a timely basis to avoid any disruption to operations, support the project department to ensure customers pay NOV within agreed terms and NOV travellers are reimbursed for their travel expenses in a timely manner. The main goal for the role is to work with colleagues to ensure reliable, accurate and timely processing of daily accounting transactions related to our activities in Denmark. The Accounting Team Lead will lead a team that will strive for a high level of accuracy in daily transaction processing and supports the Finance teams reporting obligations to NOV and locally. All this should be achieved whilst working within a documented set of internal controls, policies and procedures that ensure the integrity of the financials.
The person in the role will actively engage with other managers in the business working as a team on a variety of initiatives to help achieve financial targets including working capital. The Accounting Team Lead will supervise their team in a complex and dynamic business unit which routinely undergoes significant change, while demonstrating in-depth understanding of the business and compliance to NOV financial policies. The role requires a strong current knowledge of accounting and business knowledge, the ability to motivate others and excellent communication skills.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: Lead certain members of the NOVF DK finance team and provide them with the tools and environment to process all required daily transactions in a timely and accurate manner. These transactions will include;
- Accounts payable invoices, vendor payment runs, accounts receivable cash application & travel expense audit and reimbursement;
- Ensure that all processes comply with appropriate SOX controls and relevant internal policies;
- Prepare a monthly expense analysis for management on a small number of key cost centers;
- Prepare the reports for the relevant SOX controls for the ledger on a monthly and quarterly basis;
- Continually monitor the effectiveness of the A/P automation tool and ensure it operates consistently with global and local policy changes;
- Lead the compliance effort with NOVs Vendor Set Up policy for NOVF DK;
- Ensure that travel expenses are audited consistently and in compliance with global and local policies;
- Maintain a structure in the accounting team to ensure vendors are paid on time and customers do not extend payment terms without authorisation;
- Develop the members of the accounting team so that they are cross-trained on each others work to ensure continuity in periods of heavy workload or absence;
- Work pro-actively with local management in reducing working capital in all appropriate areas;
- Retain and develop talent in the team to ensure appropriate succession planning;
- Challenge existing work practices to strive for efficiency from all activities undertaken by the team;
- Communicate significant risk and challenges in due time to Finance Manager or VP Finance;
- Drive commitment and ambition across the team and encourage team members to build strong positive relationship across the business unit.
· Recognised Accounting qualification
· Working knowledge within a financial/accounting environment
· Previous experience in a large organisation with a high volume of daily transactions
· Basic accounting knowledge
Skills, training or special knowledge
· Computer literacy (including good command of MS Excel)
· Financial Analysis
· ERP Systems knowledge
· Internal financial controls
Shift: Day Job
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: NATIONAL OILWELL VARCO DENMARK I/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Brøndby; Código postal: 2605; Calle: Priorparken, Número: 480
- Sitio web: https://nov.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=1902833&tz=GMT%2B02%3A00
Identificador de la vacante:4976910.
Ver las 512 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Especialistas en organización de la administración pública y de empresas : Especialistas en finanzas : Contables ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Business Controller / Business Partner. Dinamarca, 21 May. 2019.
- Junior Business Analyst for people analytics and planning (Fixed term contract - March 2020). Dinamarca, 17 May. 2019.
- Business Controller / Senior Business Controller for Operations & Asset Controlling. Dinamarca, 16 May. 2019.
- Financial Controller - Lindø. Dinamarca, 16 May. 2019.
- Business Controller. Dinamarca, 15 May. 2019.
- Finance Controller, Supply Chain Performance Management - Aarhus. Dinamarca, 11 May. 2019.
- Tax Business Process Expert. Dinamarca, 11 May. 2019.