Account Manager. Dinamarca
Contrato en Dinamarca de Representantes comerciales
Clasificación del trabajo: Técnicos y profesionales de nivel medio : Profesionales de nivel medio en operaciones financieras y administrativas : Agentes comerciales y corredores : Representantes comerciales.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på mellemniveau : Arbejde på mellemniveau inden for forretningsservice, økonomi, administration og salg : Agent- og mæglerarbejde inden for salg og indkøb : Salgsarbejde (ekskl. detailsalg)
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Are you looking for a role that lets you combine your passion for driving sales in a high innovative environment with your talents for relationship-building? If so, you could be our new colleague in the Agricultural and Industrial Biosolutions Division.
What if you could work for a cause, not just a company?
Novozymes is the global market leader in biological solutions. We help build better lives. Together with our customers, partners and the global community, we use our innovative thinking and passion for science to boost industries and make everyday products more sustainable for the good of the planet. As the world’s leading provider of industrial enzymes and microorganisms, our bio-innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many, many other biological solutions that the world can benefit from today and in the future. We call it Rethink Tomorrow.
Join us as our new Account Manager in Technical Industries
Within our Technical Industries we are supplying BioSolutions to the leather, textile, pulp and paper industries. The solutions and technologies in hand address our customers sustainability agenda, supports quality enhancement, levers process simplifications and production cost reductions. One of our growth platforms is around fiber treatment as critical areas within the textile, pulp and paper manufacturing processes.
To support continued development in our business around the textile, pulp and paper market, we wish to recruit an experienced Account Manager for global and regional customers with headquarters in Europe, ideal with technical background on fibre production and processing. We offer an exciting position in a lively and professional international environment.
Welcome to Technical Industries Team Europe
You will be responsible for identifying and managing new business opportunities and creating action plans to convert opportunities into realized sales, including preparing and maintaining high-quality account plans for your customers. You are excited to support the regional growth ambition of the business division by providing strategy input, following up on assigned actions and coordinating between customers and the company.
As an Account Manager you will be first point of contact for our valued customers and should provide both pre and after-sales advice. Critical for success is the ability to build and maintain sustainable business relationships with our customers in cooperation with other functions such as technical service, business development, application research and portfolio management.
You will combine your talents for getting results and finding commercial opportunities with your grounding in the technical aspects of fibre production and processing. As a motivated self-starter who is comfortable working in IT systems, you know the value of networking and enjoy working with others to drive growth and performance.
For the right individual, this is a fantastic opportunity for a career in an international fast-paced environment with a large degree of responsibility and autonomy.
You will report to the Head of Technical Industries Europe and be part of an international network of highly skilled colleagues to support our growth and innovation-oriented strategy for biological solutions towards the textile, pulp and paper industry.
If you appreciate a large degree of freedom in planning and mode of action in your work, this position will be ideal for you.
To succeed you must hold:
- A University degree (technical or sales) or equivalent 3rd level qualification
- Have several years of commercial experience in textile and/or forest industry and in channel partner management in a B2B business environment. An advantage is, if you bring additional technical knowledge in field of fibre production and processing;
- Possess strong business acumen – in particular understanding of negotiation principles, relationship building, account planning, solution selling, value pricing and supply chain principles
- Be familiar with the basic legal principles and terms as well as the basic financial analysis principles
- Have the ability to identify customer needs and translate needs into mutually beneficial solutions as well as being responsible, goal-oriented, well organized and self-motivated
- Have good communication and presentation skills and demonstrated computer proficiency (MS Office standard software)
- Willingness to travel up to 60% of the time in designated region is a prerequisite as well as fluency in written/spoken English language. Knowledge of a second major European language is of benefit
This job is located in Europe
Are you passionate about making a sustainable impact, and do you see yourself in this position? Then unlock your passion and apply today!
Application deadline: December 11th, 2020
Contact details: For more information please contact Head of Technical Industries, Europe, Christoph Kunzmann, cpkunovozymes.com
Not the right fit for you?
If this job for some reason is not the right fit for you, perhaps you know someone who might find it interesting? If so, please feel free to share the job link and encourage him or her to apply. Thank you for your referral. Please check out our other open positions. Maybe the right fit for you is just a few clicks away.
Want to learn more?
Did you know, that Novozymes was ranked #7 in Science magazine’s global Top Employers Survey 2019?
At Novozymes, we invite you to join us in finding biological solutions to the world’s problems. Being a pioneering company, we seek people, who are eager to try new things, motivated by challenge and not afraid to fail but driven to try again. And again. Original thinking happens when we’re given the flexibility to focus and the freedom to fully unfold our individual strengths. This is key to our innovation power and how we have become one of the top patent holders in the biotech industry. Learn more about Novozymes, our purpose, and your career opportunities at www.novozymes.com/en/careers. Follow us on LinkedIn and Instagram.
Ref: 7713BRCity: BagsværdCountry: DenmarkJob Area: Sales and Marketing
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Empleador: NOVOZYMES A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Bagsværd; Código postal: 2880; Calle: Krogshøjvej, Número: 36
- Sitio web: https://www.novozymes.com/en/career/jobs/5926_2057_1767216
Identificador de la vacante:5248815.
Ver las 2,425 ofertas de trabajo de Técnicos y profesionales de nivel medio : Profesionales de nivel medio en operaciones financieras y administrativas : Agentes comerciales y corredores : Representantes comerciales ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Erhvervssælger hvidevarer. Dinamarca, 27 Feb. 2021.
- Ambitiøs rekrutteringskonsulent til Storkøbenhavn. Dinamarca, 27 Feb. 2021.
- Strategic & Project Purchaser. Dinamarca, 27 Feb. 2021.
- Sælger søges. Dinamarca, 27 Feb. 2021.
- Auktionsassistent – Indskriver og lager. Dinamarca, 27 Feb. 2021.
- Skarpe salgstalenter søges. Dinamarca, 27 Feb. 2021.
- Oral-B is searching for a Territory Manager - Denmark. Dinamarca, 26 Feb. 2021.
- Online salg & intern salg. Dinamarca, 26 Feb. 2021.