Oferta de trabajo de Directores de administración y servicios en Dinamarca
Clasificación del trabajo: Directores y gerentes : Directores administradores y comerciales : Directores de administración y servicios : Directores de administración y servicios no clasificados bajo otros epígrafes.
Ledelsesarbejde : Ledelse inden for administration og erhvervsorienterede funktioner : Ledelse inden for forretningsservice og administrative funktioner : Ledelse inden for anden forretningsservice og andre administrative funktioner
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
The Novo Nordisk Foundation Center for Biosustainability (DTU Biosustain) is seeking an experienced Academic Coordinator (AC) who can assist the Chief Partnership Officer (CPO) and facilitate the execution of operational activities related to partnerships, collaborations and dissemination of research and technologies.
DTU Biosustain is an international research center of excellence with several locations developing next-generation biosustainable solutions using microbial cell engineering, driven by rational design and Big Data.
The AC is supposed to assist the CPO in establishing and carrying out professional tasks related to collaborations and partnerships within the Center itself, with different DTU departments and more generally across academia and industry, in Denmark and abroad.
Organizationally, the AC will be reporting directly to the Chief Partnership Officer (CPO) but will collaborate on different projects with different members of the Executive team, as well as the Communications office. Insight and understanding of the values, drivers, principles, and challenges that matter for the research staff at a Center like DTU Biosustain, as well as and the ability to co-develop and support work relationships with researchers at various research units at DTU and externally is considered important for the fulfillment of the role of the AC.
DTU Biosustain is subject to continuous performance evaluations by the Novo Nordisk Foundation and continued funding of the Center depends on the quality of these evaluations. Partnerships and collaborations are some of the newly established priorities that will be closely monitored. The AC will in close collaboration with the CPO have a role in planning, coordinating, and executing different activities in this area. AC will also have a key role in collecting and analysing data and provide written inputs for evaluations.
The AC position is a brand new position at the Center and there will be opportunities to influence how the job tasks and responsibilities optimally may develop over time.
Areas of responsibility
- Assist the CPO with projects management tasks
- Preparing, managing, and organizing relevant meetings with stakeholders
- Preparing materials that can form the basis for knowledge-based decisions
- Secure follow-up on/communication on decisions
- Assist in preparing material for regular reporting to stakeholders
- Assist in creating content in collaboration with the CPO and the Communications Office regarding outreach, dissemination, collaborations and partnerships
- Assist with the Review Processes, such as collection and selection of input and data, drafting text elements and illustrations and coordinate with relevant administrative units and relevant stakeholders within or outside DTU Biosustain.
Our expectations of you
To be successful in this role, you should be technically and scientifically knowledgeable and experienced in the relevant areas, well-organized and meticulous, and be genuinely interested in the needs of our stakeholders. The goal is to contribute to the efficiency of the CPO Office by ensuring all assigned duties are carried in a timely and efficient manner, with the expected quality.
The ideal candidate is:
- Familiar with the scientific fields of the CFB, the technical and scientific concepts, and professional language, and has an equivalent of a PhD level or similar, in a relevant field.
- Experienced with working in the university environment and familiar with its values, concepts, challenges, and limitations, at different academic levels.
- Familiar in collecting, assessing, and presenting university research and its KPIs
- Interested in operating and being involved in projects from detail levels to strategic level
- Experienced in scientific communication, and fluent in written and spoken English. Danish language skills (written and spoken) are an advantage.
- Responsible and service-minded, structured and well-organized, efficient and robust.
What we offer in return
We offer an interesting and challenging job in an international atmosphere with a focus on research, talent development, and innovation for the benefit of the surrounding community. We emphasize a high level of professionalism among our staff, so skills development is an integral part of our organization. We offer great flexibility in the position. In the area of technical and natural sciences, DTU is one of the leading research and education institutions in Europe.
Salary and appointment terms
The appointment will be based on the collective agreement with the Danish Confederation of Professional Associations. The allowance will be agreed upon with the relevant union.
We are aiming at hiring a specialist and will offer a salary level that reflects the candidate's qualifications and our expectations.
Based on the current grant and approved budget, the position is for 3 years.
The workplace is at DTU Lyngby Campus in a new building 220 specifically designed to accommodate and meet the needs of the Center.
Application and contact
Please submit your online application no later than 30 April 2021. Open the 'Apply online' link, fill out the form and attach your motivated application, CV, and exam certificates.
If you would like additional information about the position, please contact the CPO Dina Petranovic Nielsen PhD MBA by email: dpetbiosustain.dtu.dk
All interested candidates irrespective of age, gender, race, disability, religion or ethnic background are encouraged to apply.
The Novo Nordisk Foundation Center for Biosustainability (DTU Biosustain) Recent progress in our ability to read and write genomic code, combined with advances in automation, analytics and data science, has fundamentally changed the scope and ambition of harnessing the potential of biological systems. Big data approaches and analysis of biological systems are key research instruments at the Center. DTU Biosustain utilizes these advances for microbial cell factory design to foster sustainable lifestyles in relation to three application areas: Sustainable Chemicals, Natural Products, and Microbial Foods. Learn more at biosustain.dtu.dk
Technology for people
DTU develops technology for people. With our international elite research and study programmes, we are helping to create a better world and to solve the global challenges formulated in the UN's 17 Sustainable Development Goals. Hans Christian Ørsted founded DTU in 1829 with a clear vision to develop and create value using science and engineering to benefit society. That vision lives on today. DTU has 12,900 students and 6,000 employees. We work in an international atmosphere and have an inclusive, evolving, and informal working environment. Our main campus is in Kgs. Lyngby north of Copenhagen and we have campuses in Roskilde and Ballerup and in Sisimiut in Greenland.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Empleador: Danmarks Tekniske Universitet.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Kongens Lyngby; Código postal: 2800; Calle: Anker Engelunds Vej, Número: 101
- Sitio web: https://www.dtu.dk/om-dtu/job-og-karriere/ledige-stillinger/job?id=b26703b9-4e8e-4e82-a843-a60319badbb6
Identificador de la vacante:5323855.
Ver las 182 ofertas de trabajo de Directores y gerentes : Directores administradores y comerciales : Directores de administración y servicios : Directores de administración y servicios no clasificados bajo otros epígrafes ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- ScanPeople søger International Design koordinator til barselsvikariat hos Scanavo A/S. Dinamarca, 18 May. 2021.
- Research and Development Project Manager & Team Leader. Dinamarca, 18 May. 2021.
- PROJEKTLEDER, VENTILATION. Dinamarca, 15 May. 2021.
- Reklamations Koordinator - Claim Coordinator. Dinamarca, 13 May. 2021.
- Digital Key Account Manager søges til at skabe vækst. Dinamarca, 13 May. 2021.
- Project Manager til robotindustrien. Dinamarca, 12 May. 2021.
- ScanPeople søger International Design koordinator til barselsvikariat hos Scanavo A/S. Dinamarca, 11 May. 2021.
- Nordic Quality Recruitment is looking for a Sales and Operations Planner. Dinamarca, 11 May. 2021.