211-0171/22-2K Professor on the Economics of Agricultural Externalities
Búsqueda en Byen København (Dinamarca) de profesor de educación superior/profesora de educación superiora
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales › Profesionales de la enseñanza › Profesores de universidades y de la enseñanza superior › Profesores de universidades y de la enseñanza superior › profesor de educación superior/profesora de educación superiora.
Traducción de la profesión: Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område › Undervisning og pædagogisk arbejde › Undervisning og forskning ved universiteter og højere læreranstalter › Undervisning og forskning på universiteter og højere læreranstalter.
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Professor on the Economics of Agricultural Externalities
Department of Food and Resource Economics
Faculty of Science
University of Copenhagen
The Department of Food and Resource Economics (IFRO) looks to develop its research, teaching, and outreach within the economics of agricultural externalities, by opening a professorship in this area. IFRO is searching for a professor who will take on a leading role with respect to research, teaching and advisory work in this field. The professor will be based within the Section of Production, Markets and Policy, which is a multidisciplinary section comprising agricultural economics as well policy, operational research, business management, innovation and entrepreneurship. The professor is expected to take a leading role in the research group and to facilitate collaboration with other research groups at the Department as well as with other universities in across Europe. The role also includes an ambition for interdisciplinary research collaborations with research environments in e.g. agronomy, environmental science, biology and marine sciences.
We expect applicants to have an academic background within economics and documented empirical research competence of high international standard within economics and specifically within one or more of the below mentioned research fields:
- Designing policies targeting agricultural externalities
- Assessing costs and benefits of policies regulating agri-environmental externalities
- Empirical methods applicable to big, spatial and heterogeneous data and models
Applicants are required to have university level teaching experience, documented teaching competences and must be able to explain and reflect upon own teaching practice and portfolio. Formal pedagogical training or supervision equivalent to the University of Copenhagen teacher training programme for assistant professors is required.
Duties include the applicant’s own research, development of the field, assessment tasks, grant applications, and research management and leadership, including supervision and training of research fellows and other staff. In addition, advisory work for the public authorities and outreach to society is expected. The successful applicant must also be willing to teach, supervise, prepare and participate in examinations, and fulfill other tasks requested by the Department. Finally, the professor will be expected to contribute to management and leadership through engagement with and participation in Department and Faculty governance structures.
Assessment of applicants will primarily consider their level of documented, original scientific production at an international level, including contributions to developments in their field, as well as their documented teaching qualifications. Managerial and out-reach qualifications of applicants and their ability to attract external funding will also be considered.
Six overall criteria apply for professor appointments at the University of Copenhagen. The six criteria (research, teaching, societal impact, organisational contribution, external funding and leadership) are considered a framework for an overall assessment of the candidates. Furthermore, each candidate must be assessed according to the specific requirements stated in the job advertisement.
Further information on the Department is available at http://ifro.ku.dk/english. Inquiries about the position can be made to Head of Department, Professor Bo Jellesmark Thorsen, bjtifro.ku.dk ; +45 2013 8345.
The position is open from 1 November 2022 or as soon as possible thereafter.
The University wishes our staff to reflect the diversity of society and thus welcomes applications from all qualified candidates regardless of personal background.
Terms of employment
The position is covered by the Memorandum on Job Structure for Academic Staff.
Terms of appointment and payment accord to the agreement between the Danish Ministry of Taxation and The Danish Confederation of Professional Associations on Academics in the State. Negotiation for salary supplement is possible.
The application including all attachments must be in English and submitted electronically by clicking APPLY NOW below.
- Curriculum vitae including information about external funding
- Diplomas (Master and PhD degree or equivalent)
- Research plan – description of current and future research plans
- Description and documentation of teaching experience and qualifications according to university guidelines
- Complete publication list
- Separate reprints of 5 particularly relevant papers
After the expiry of the deadline for applications, the authorized recruitment manager selects applicants for assessment on the advice of the Interview Committee.
You can read about the recruitment process at http://employment.ku.dk/faculty/recruitment-process/.
Interviews/trial lectures will be held on 23 September 2022.
Please refer to the following no. in future communication in this case: 211-0171/22-2K.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Región: Byen København.
Número de puestos: 1.
Empleador: KU - SCIENCE - IGN frb campus omr. 3.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Frederiksberg C; Código postal: 1958; Calle: Rolighedsvej 23
- Sitio web: https://candidate.hr-manager.net/ApplicationInit.aspx?cid=1307&ProjectId=156595&DepartmentId=18971&MediaId=4632&SkipAdvertisement=true
Oferta de trabajo obtenida del portal Eures, con fecha 21 de Mayo de 2022, y con identificador de la vacante:5603957.
Ver las 212 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales › Profesionales de la enseñanza › Profesores de universidades y de la enseñanza superior › Profesores de universidades y de la enseñanza superior › profesor de educación superior/profesora de educación superiora ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- PhD position in Multi-scale, multiphysics, mechanical focused modelling of solid oxide cell stacks. Dinamarca, 30 Jun. 2022.
- PhD scholarships in Extreme Climate Events and their Consequences. Dinamarca, 30 Jun. 2022.
- PhD/Postdoctoral scholarship in Nanoimaging and Epitaxial Growth of III-V / Si Nanostructures for Extreme Dielectric Confinement of Light. Dinamarca, 30 Jun. 2022.
- PhD scholarship in Socially Aware Artificial Intelligence for Future Transportation. Dinamarca, 30 Jun. 2022.
- PhD scholarship: Sizing and physical design of Hybrid Power Plants (HPPs) accounting for operational strategies Context. Dinamarca, 30 Jun. 2022.
- Postdoc i klinisk retsmedicin. Dinamarca, 29 Jun. 2022.
- PhD Scholarship in Synthetic Polymer Chemistry at the Interface of Biology. Dinamarca, 29 Jun. 2022.
- Assistant Professorship in Innovation Management or Project Management within the Centre for Integrative Innovation Management. Dinamarca, 29 Jun. 2022.