45 ofertas de trabajo de 'Ingenieros mecánicos' en Reino Unido.
- : CNC Machinist. Working for a company which was formed in 1960’s to manufacture and market hydraulic steering gear for small boats. My client has developed a name for first class before and after sales service. As time has progressed, the range of products has expanded together with improved quality and... HVAC Recruitment Ltd.
- : Workshop Fitter. A fantastic opportunity as a workshop tool fitter has arisen to work for a national, growing plant and tool hire company. Circa £21,000 and free onsite parking. The company You would be working for a national plant and tool hire company within their tool division. They currently have over... Path Recruitment Ltd.
- : Multi Skilled Engineer. +++++ Permanent Multi Skilled Mobile Maintenance Engineer covering birmingham ++++ Vehicle, door to doorTravel Time, Holidays, Pension +++++++ Our client offers integrated facilities management solutions which cover on and off-site management, 24/7 helpdesk, maintenance, cleaning, catering,... HVAC Recruitment Ltd.
- : TIG Welder (Stainless). Recruit4staff is proud to be representing their client, a leading engineering company in their search for a Stainless Steel TIG Welder to work in their leading facility in Wrexham. Stainless Steel TIG Welder £12 - £14 per hour Role of TIG Welder Welding Stainless Steel in a Fabrication shop... Recruit4staff (Wrexham) Ltd.
- : Mobile Agricultural Engineer. An excellent opportunity for an experienced agricultural engineer to join a growing company on a mobile basis, with a high level of overtime available, an early finish on a Friday and no weekend work. The Company You will be working for a progressive supplier of new and used plant and agricultural... Path Recruitment Ltd.
- : Project Officer - Future Compound Semiconductor Manufacturing Hub. Project Officer - Future Compound Semiconductor Manufacturing Hub Cardiff University leads the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC) funded Future Compound Semiconductor Manufacturing Hub with three academic partners: UCL (University College London), the University of... Cardiff University.
- : Rail Safety Consultant. Rail Safety Consultant Location: Warrington Following continued expansion of our rail business, we are looking for Engineers and Consultants of all levels of experience to work on system safety and assurance projects in the rail sector. This role should appeal to those who want to: * To work... Jarvis King Group.
- : Rail Safety Consultant. Rail Safety Consultant Location: Burton on Trent Following continued expansion of our rail business, we are looking for Engineers and Consultants of all levels of experience to work on system safety and assurance projects in the rail sector. This role should appeal to those who want to: * To... Jarvis King Group.
- : Chartered Electrical Engineer. Location: Glasgow Must have previous experience of working within heavily regulated industries To enable the growth within this specialist Consultancy business who operate heavily within regulated industries, they require a Chartered Electrical Engineer with broad or specialised backgrounds,... Jarvis King Group.
- : Workshop Engineer (Heavy Plant Equipment). Position: Plant Engineer (PDI) Self-employed Benefits £12-£14 per hour DOE + O/T The Company Our client is a nationwide company providing heavy plant/powered access/equipment to the construction industry and due to expansion are now looking to recruit a plant engineer based at their depot... Path Recruitment Ltd.
- : Workshop Engineer. Salary: £12p.h - £13.50 p.h DOE + overtime The Company A national Plant Hire company who due to expansion and recently winning several large blue chip contracts, are now seeking to expand their team in the Kent area. Operating on a nationwide scale, they provide a one stop shop in the very... Path Recruitment Ltd.
- : Workshop Foreman/Fitter. Benefits Circa £20k / £22k DOE Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00am to 5pm + Alternative Saturdays 8am to 12pm The Company Our client has many years of experience in hire and sales of various tools and equipment. This is fantastic opportunity to join a company that will support you, increase your... Path Recruitment Ltd.
- : Workshop Foreman. Recruit4staff is proud to be representing their client, a leading Engineering company in their search for an Workshop Foreman to work in their leading facility in Wrexham Title • Workshop Foreman Salary • £30000 - £35000 P/A Depending on experience Role An innovative Engineering business... Recruit4staff (Wrexham) Ltd.
<< · 2