41 ofertas de trabajo de 'Directores de servicios de salud' en Reino Unido.
- : Community Service Work Supervisor. Job Summary This post is only available to all permanent and temporary employees and agency workers currently on assignment within East Dunbartonshire Council. The postholder will join a small team to supervise, support and assist criminal justice clients to carry out unpaid hours of work and... East Dunbartonshire Council.
- : Clinical Fellow - Trauma & Othopaedics. JOB DUTIES : For a full list of job duties please see the full job description and personnel specification online at employer's website: http://www.hscrecruit.com OTHER INFO : Post is based at Craigavon Area Hospital, Craigavon. Applications close Tuesday 13th June 2017 at 12:30pm. SALARY INFO... Southern Health & Social Care Trust.
- : Children Youth and Family Worker. JOB DUTIES : Duties will include - Helping children and young people know, trust and follow Jesus. Helping parents and the church family to model, inspire and nurture faith in our children and young people. OTHER INFO : 3 Year Fixed Term Contract SALARY INFO : £22401-£26209 pro rata dependant... Stormont Presbyterian Church.
- : Support Worker - Nights. JOB DUTIES : To carry out all duties as required of a key worker role, e.g. completing Support Plans, reviewing and updating risk assessments. To assist in the induction programs for all new Service Users. To undertake allocated work with Service Users as detailed in their support plan and... Belfast Central Mission.
- : Occupational Therapist (Rotation). Do you want to join a well-established, growing Band 5 occupational therapy mental health rotation scheme? Well the South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust is the place for you. There are very few organisations in the world that have such wide-ranging know how working with mental illness.... NHS Jobs.
- : Senior Occupational Therapist. A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Occupational Therapist to work within Stroke Services at South Tees Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust. The Occupational Therapy Department is seeking to appoint a dynamic and motivated Occupational Therapist with excellent clinical skills.... NHS Jobs.
- : Resident Medical Officer. ROYAL BROMPTON &HAREFIELD FOUNDATION NHS TRUST Royal Brompton Hospital Resident Medical Officer in Private Patients Available to start ASAP The Royal Brompton &Harefield NHS Foundation Trust is the UK’s largest post-graduate specialist heart and lung centre. We are a world famous organisation... NHS Jobs.
- : Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Computer Science (Biomedical Imaging). Lecturer salary from £32,004 Senior Lecturer salary from £37075 We seek to appoint a Lecturer/Senior Lecturer with established research expertise and strong interests related to (bio)Medical Imaging/Healthcare Computing or other relevant fields and applications. You should hold a PhD or be... University of Lincoln.
- : Dispensary Assistant. JOB DUTIES : The role involves working with the Pharmacy team to serve customers, replenishing stock, preparation of prescriptions, dealing directly with customers, maintaining customer relationships. OTHER INFO : Paid monthly by BACS. 35-40 hours per week , potential for flexible working pattern.... McKay Pharmacy.
<< · 2