Ir a la versión más ligera, para móvilesen Español in English auf Deutsch en Français ...
7 ofertas de trabajo de 'Empleados de ventanillas de informaciones' en Irlanda.
- : 052N17 – Customer Experience Supervisor. The Asset Operations function within Bord Gais Networks is responsible for enabling efficient and customer focused work delivery by providing shared work management services across functions, delivering optimised levels of performance in work flow coordination, scheduling and dispatch, customer... ERVIA.
- : Customer Success Guru (Galway, Ireland). The Guru role is challenging, fast-paced, and rewarding. Each day you get to interact with merchants all over the world via phone, chat and email. There are times when you won’t know the answer so we’re looking for folks who are always up for a challenge and won’t stop until a solution... www.jobsireland.ie.
- : Monitoring Centre Agent. Role: Chubb is recruiting a Monitoring Operator to work in our recently extended, modern Service Call Centre in Dublin, which operates on a 24/7 basis. You will therefore work a mixture of day and night shifts, including weekends, according to the rotas. Working in the control room, the role... United Technologies Corporation.
- : Customer Care Sales Advisors - JO2707. Customer Care Sales Advisors REF: JO2707 West Donegal Permanent Full Time Hours €22,961 plus a very competitive benefits package Are you interested in working for a progressive world-class company? For over 60 years, our client has been helping people in Ireland to access the best value,... Network Recruitment (NI) Ltd.
- : 698AO17 - Escalations Officer. Main Duties & Responsibilities: Act as a point of contact for customer-facing interactions with the Irish Water Customer Care, Contact Centre, Communications, and other teams. Manage all escalations, complaints, and enquiries from elected representatives Monitor timely resolution... ERVIA.
- : 670CU17 - Customer Service Specialist. Reporting to the Customer Service Lead, the Customer Service Specialist is responsible for ensuring excellent complaint and escalation resolution for Irish Water. This requires monitoring complaints and escalations to ensure resolution is in line with the regulatory standards and supporting... ERVIA.
- : 671CU17 - Customer Service Officer. Reporting to the Customer Service Specialist the Customer Service Officer will be responsible for ensuring all complaints/escalations escalated by the contact centre, Irish Water staff or contractors are dealt with in an effective and timely manner. They will liaise with third parties and Local... ERVIA.