Ir a la versión más ligera, para móvilesen Español in English auf Deutsch en Français ...
10 ofertas de trabajo de 'Técnicos en ingeniería civil' en Irlanda.
- : Clerk of Works. Education, Training, Experience, etc. Candidates must on the latest date for receipt of completed application forms for the office:- (a) Hold a degree in Engineering or Architecture or an equivalent professional qualification; Or (b) Hold a National Certificate/National Diploma in Construction... Kildare County Council.
- : Shuttering Carpenter. Specialist in creating formwork or shuttering, which are temporary structures used in the concrete pouring process. Shuttering refers to wooden boards or metal plates that are positioned and supported using rods and stakes known as falsework. Applicants will need to have completed high school... KEANE ANTHONY LEE GROUP LIMITED.
- : Site Manager . Site Manager Killybrone, Co. Monaghan (field based, with travel to customer sites across Ireland, the UK and mainland Europe) €Excellent DOE Want to gain valuable industry experience with an award-winning business? Do you have a construction related degree or experience as a site manager?... Webrecruit Ireland Ltd.
- : Architectural Cad Technician. Maceo Design & Management is a compact, integrated, multidisciplinary Engineering design and Project Management company operating across Ireland, the UK and further afield. We currently have a vacancy for an Architectural Technician to work within our design and implementation team and we would... MACEO DESIGN & MANAGEMENT LIMITED.
- : Civil Engineering Technician – Grade II. The Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine currently has a number of vacancies at the level of Civil Engineering Technician Grade II to be filled at the National Seafood Centre in Clonakilty. For a full job description please see candidate information booklet which can accessed via... Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine.
- : ASSISTANT ENGINEER CONTRACT AND PERMANENT POSTS. Candidates shall on the latest date for receipt of completed application forms for the office:- (a) Hold an honours degree (level 8 in the National Framework of Qualifications) in Engineering; (b) Have at least two years satisfactory relevant engineering experience; (c) Possess a high standard... Kildare County Council.
- : Construction Fitter/Mechanic. The range of duties include the service and repair of petrol and diesel engines that are associated with various plant machinery. You will be working on hydraulics and electrics and so experience in this area will be required. In fact you could be repairing anything from Ride on Lawn Mowers... www.jobsireland.ie.
- : Building Services Manager. Applicatants are invited for the position of Building Serivces Manager. The post holder will provide effective leadership and Management of the Buidling Services Department. The post holder must have an Engineering Degree, relevent professional qualification or equilivant. Have a proven track... ST. VINCENT'S PRIVATE HOSPITAL.
- : Structural Engineer. Job description Design Structural Engineer. This role involves working on a variety of structural engineering projects in the residential & commercial sectors. Key Requirements Degree in civil / structural engineering from a recognised third level institution. Graduate or newly qualified structural... GK CONSULTING ENGINEERS.
- : Building Services Engineer, Buildings & Estates. The postholder will support the Head of Building Service, Utilities & Energy in the delivery of the strategy and annual operational plans of the Buildings Office. The successful candidate will have: • Level 8, Honours Degree in Building Services Engineering, Energy Engineering, Mechanical... NUI Galway.