Ir a la versión más ligera, para móvilesen Español in English auf Deutsch en Français ...
17 ofertas de trabajo de 'Contables' en Irlanda.
- : P/Q Accountant Dublin based Credit Union. P/Q ACCOUNTANT Dublin Based Credit Union Finance Officer required. Duties will include: Reporting to and under the direction of the CEO/Manager, the ideal candidate will contribute to the growth and development of the credit union business with specific responsibility for the following; Assisting... www.jobsireland.ie.
- : Qualified Accountant. We are currently recruiting for a Qualified Accountant with proven accounting and business skills with a minimum of four years’ experience in practice. Potential for flexible working hours. All aspects of financial accounting working on a broad portfolio of clients. Allen Reilly & Co.
- : Accounts juniors, semi-seniors and seniors - Clonakilty. Positions available to join our modern progressive accountancy and taxation practice at all levels, including book-keeping staff, graduate trainees, part and fully qualified accountants. Competitive remuneration package with study leave and on-the-job training. Education/language/experience... CROWLEY & MCCARTHY CLONAKILTY.
- : Assistant Manager - Asset & Wealth Management - Audit. The Role: The Assistant Manager role in the Asset Management group involves taking charge of a broad variety of audits from planning to completion. The Assistant manager is responsible for organising and managing client assignments and projects including the completion of assignment tasks and... PwC.
- : Sr & Jr Accounts and Admin support:. To work in a warehouse environment in Rathcoole area for an Indian grocery wholesaler. Proven people will have permanent position and promotions possibilities too. Persons need to learn all accounting functions and administrative support need to our organisation. Qualifications: must speak... www.jobsireland.ie.
- : Revenue Assurance Specialist - Ref 712CU17. Reporting to the Revenue Assurance Manager, the Revenue Assurance Specialist will be responsible for developing and maintaining an end-to-end view of all Customer related revenue processes across Irish Water, and resolving risk in this area. Working closely with Finance and the Customer Operations... ERVIA.
- : Financial Controller. Navan Hire, Hardware & DIY Centre, established in 1986 is a leading provider of hardware, DIY and the hire of plant and machinery in the North East. As a member of the Topline Group we are committed to expanding our business and meeting the needs of our customers. We are currently recruiting... Navan Hire and Hardware.
- : Practice Accountant. We are looking for Qualified Accountant to join our Longford Town based Client This role is key to the team and offers a high level of responsibility and potential impact on the success and growth of the business. Whilst a hands-on, practice background with strong knowledge across accounts... BLUESTONE PERSONNEL LIMITED.
- : Finance Efficiencies Lead. The Finance function within Irish Water, which comprises circa 38 resources, ensures effective financial management of the organisation and provide the expertise, services and information to support the business in achieving its required business outcomes, including supporting the financial... ERVIA.
- : ASSISTANT COMPANY ACCOUNTANT. Key responsibilities: Manage business Credit Control and Debtor activities – including processing invoices and monthly aged creditors. Sales invoicing and produce monthly aged debtors listing. Manage payroll activities for the business, including managing expenses and commission... KC LEISURE & MARKETING LIMITED.
- : 675CE17 - Corporate Affairs Project Manager. The Corporate Affairs area within Irish Water has overall responsibility for the management of interactions with key external stakeholders. The function will provide specialist services to the rest of the organisation in areas of Corporate Affairs including Project Communications & Marketing.... ERVIA.
- : IA Audit Assistant Manager/Senior Associate. The Role: Position / job title: Assistant Manager/Senior Associate Specialism: Risk Assurance Solutions Industry: Internal Audit Location: Spencer Dock, Dublin The Role: Our Internal Audit (IA) department sits within the Risk Assurance Solutions practice who provide services related to controls... PwC.
- : Accounting Technician / Trainee Accountant. Preparation of bookkeeping records from source documents, including reconciliations leading to preparation of accounts Preparation and filing of VAT and VAT RTD returns Operation of payroll, preparation and filing of payroll tax returns Dealing with Revenue queries regarding client affairs www.jobsireland.ie.
- : Semi Senior Accountant. The ideal candidite would be an accounting technitian with at least 5 years experience in an accountancy practice. Or a qualified accountant with at least 3 years experince in a similar type role. The perspective employee would be reporting to the Manager and be expected to take fiancial statements... PAYE ANYTIME LIMITED.
- : Accounts Administration. Part - Time Accounts Admin required to assist our accounts department. Job Description: 2+ years’ experience working in a fast moving business environment, to include, credit control and other financial experience. Processing sales invoices and reconciliation of debtor accounts. Preparing... GECKO CATERING EQUIPMENT LIMITED.
- : Audit Senior . Audit Senior Dublin 7, Co Dublin €45,000 - €50,000 DOE Our client is an established accountancy practice that provides high quality accounting, taxation and auditing services to SMEs throughout the nation. They are now looking for an Audit Senior to join their team. This is an outstanding... Webrecruit Ireland Ltd.
- : Part Qualified Accountant – ACA / ACCA / CIMA . Part Qualified Accountant – ACA / ACCA / CIMA Limerick, Co Limerick €Excellent DOE Our client is a leading supplier of medical consumable products to the retail pharmacy sector. They are now looking for a Part Qualified Accountant to join their team in Limerick. This is a fantastic... Webrecruit Ireland Ltd.