Technical Analyst - Power BI Project- North Hertfordshire College
Empleo de Desarrolladores de software en Reino Unido (HERTFORDSHIRE)
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Desarrolladores de software.
Professionals : Information and communications technology professionals : Software and applications developers and analysts : Software developers.
TECHNICAL ANALYST – POWER BI PROJECT
Salary: £23.5k - £35k, pro rata fixed term 6 months
Location: Stevenage and working across Group sites
Here at the Hart Learning Group, including North Hertfordshire College, we are looking to recruit to a range of exciting interim roles for experienced reporting analysts and a project manager.
The roles will make a significant contribution to delivering some exciting development work within the Group as we seek to deliver key changes to our data warehouse and BI solutions, and implement a series of UNIT-e projects, to help us push forward rapid development of our analysis offer.
Work with the Director of Business Insight and Reporting Manager to plan and implement automated dashboards of key organisational performance measures, using Microsoft Power BI to bring together data drawn from multiple sources.
To design and deliver high quality reports and performance analysis to the Hart Learning Group and its component business units, using a range of BI tools to help move us from provision of reactive MI to proactive BI and predictive modelling which can inform, enable and drive Group strategy and facilitate Group operations.
- £23.5K-£35k basic salary, pro rata
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Participation in group-wide Performance Related Pay (PRP) scheme
Role and Responsibilities
- Work with the Reporting and Performance Analyst to plan and implement conversion of the existing suite of SSRS and UNIT-e Advantage online reports for delivery via Microsoft Power BI
- Working with the Reporting Manager and Data Warehouse analyst, develop the use of BI tools and the data cube to automate provision of trend analysis and predictive modelling, using data visualisation techniques to deliver complex information in more simple formats, and creating a dashboard of key performance measures which can act as an entry point to core analysis and reports
- With the Reporting Manager, fully test Power BI report outcomes against existing performance reports to ensure accuracy and consistency of results across reporting systems
- Undertake deep dive and outward facing analytics to identify key trends, data patterns and cause and effect including: business case or financial modelling to support identification and delivery of transformational projects; macro analysis of economic or the business environment to help inform strategic risks or opportunities
- A track record of undertaking analytics in a professional / commercial environment, translating results into recommendations and insight
- Proven ability to use Microsoft Power BI and data visualisation techniques to push MI on into delivery of dashboards and proactive insights in more simple formats
- Strong working knowledge of reporting from relational databases, using report development tools such as SQL and SSRS to extract data from a range of systems
- Knowledge of using data warehouses and cubes to automate production of trend analysis
- Working knowledge of the FE sector data requirements and UNIT-e student records system or similar would be an advantage
- Qualified in an IT-based analytical discipline (e.g. Maths, Stats, Physics, etc.), preferably to degree level
Who Are We
North Hertfordshire College (NHC) is a further education college with over 2,000 full time students in the full range of sector areas.
Everything we do at NHC is about helping students get where they want to be in life. That means helpi
Servicio de empleo de origen: Department for Work and Pensions, Public Employment Services, United Kingdom.
País del trabajo: Reino Unido.
Fecha de inicio: 16/06/2017.
Nº de vacantes: 1.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Duración del contrato: Determinado.
Cómo solicitar: Otros (véase la descripción).Cómo solicitar el puesto:
Empresa: AoC Jobs.
Ver las 597 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Desarrolladores de software ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
Senior Specialist Dietitian. Reino Unido, 16 Ago. 2017.
Software Engineer (C# MVC Angular JS, MSSQL). Reino Unido, 14 Ago. 2017.
Infrastructure Manager. Reino Unido, 14 Ago. 2017.
Business and Functional Analyst in Financial Domain. Reino Unido, 14 Ago. 2017.
Cardiac Data Reporting Analyst. Reino Unido, 14 Ago. 2017.
Network Systems Specialist. Reino Unido, 13 Ago. 2017.
SQL Reporting and BI Developer job, Bangor, North Wales. Reino Unido, 11 Ago. 2017.
Network Manager (CO2CHEM Network). Reino Unido, 10 Ago. 2017.