Technical Analyst - Data Warehouse Project- North Hertfordshire College
Trabajar en Reino Unido (HERTFORDSHIRE) de Desarrolladores de software
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Desarrolladores de software.
Professionals : Information and communications technology professionals : Software and applications developers and analysts : Software developers.
TECHNICAL ANALYST - DATA WAREHOUSE PROJECT
Salary: £23.5k - £35k, pro rata fixed term 3 months
Location: Stevenage and working across Group sites
Here at the Hart Learning Group, including North Hertfordshire College, we are looking to recruit to a range of exciting interim roles for experienced reporting analysts and a project manager.
The roles will make a significant contribution to delivering some exciting development work within the Group as we seek to deliver key changes to our data warehouse and BI solutions, and implement a series of UNIT-e projects, to help us push forward rapid development of our analysis offer.
Work with the Director of Business Insight and Reporting Manager on a short term project to review the Hart Learning Group Data Warehouse against current key performance data and criteria requirements, restructuring and rewriting dimensions and measures as necessary to ensure alignment of measures and criteria across core analysis and reporting.
- £23.5K-£35k basic salary, pro rata
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Participation in group-wide Performance Related Pay (PRP) scheme
Role and Responsibilities
- Analyse and fully document the current Data Warehouse structure, dimensions and measures, including data sources, criteria and outputs
- Review the current Data Warehouse structure and criteria against key performance measures and report requirements for the organisation, developing a detailed specification of Data Warehouse development requirements which will ensure consistency of output
- Implement the specified development changes, working with the Reporting Manager to fully test Data Warehouse report outcomes against existing performance reports to ensure accuracy and consistency of results across reporting systems
- A track record of undertaking analytics in a professional / commercial environment
- Excellent working knowledge of data warehouses and cubes to automate production of trend analysis, structuring and querying using SQL MDX
- Strong knowledge of reporting from relational databases, using report development tools such as SQL and SSRS to extract data from a range of systems
- An ability to engage proactively with colleagues across the Group to ensure data and criteria requirements underpinning key performance measures are known and consistently applied across multiple systems
- Working knowledge of FE sector data requirements and the UNIT-e student records system or similar would be an advantage
- Qualified in an IT-based analytical discipline (e.g. Maths, Stats, Physics, etc.), preferably to degree level
Who Are We
North Hertfordshire College (NHC) is a further education college with over 2,000 full time students in the full range of sector areas.
Everything we do at NHC is about helping students get where they want to be in life. That means helping them to develop both the knowledge and skills they need to progress in their chosen occupational area, and the employability skills that we know employers expect of young people when they enter the world of work.
NHC is part of the Hart Learning Group which also includes Hart L&D, a progressive learning and development business that helps business clients of all sizes to engage with emerging talent, and the Hart Schools Trust – a burgeoning multi-academy trust which sponsors a small number of schools in our local community.
We are currently work
Servicio de empleo de origen: Department for Work and Pensions, Public Employment Services, United Kingdom.
País del trabajo: Reino Unido.
Fecha de inicio: 16/06/2017.
Nº de vacantes: 1.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Duración del contrato: Determinado.
Cómo solicitar: Otros (véase la descripción).Cómo solicitar el puesto:
Empresa: AoC Jobs.
Ver las 608 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Desarrolladores de software ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
Senior Specialist Dietitian. Reino Unido, 16 Ago. 2017.
Software Engineer (C# MVC Angular JS, MSSQL). Reino Unido, 14 Ago. 2017.
Infrastructure Manager. Reino Unido, 14 Ago. 2017.
Business and Functional Analyst in Financial Domain. Reino Unido, 14 Ago. 2017.
Cardiac Data Reporting Analyst. Reino Unido, 14 Ago. 2017.
Network Systems Specialist. Reino Unido, 13 Ago. 2017.
SQL Reporting and BI Developer job, Bangor, North Wales. Reino Unido, 11 Ago. 2017.
Network Manager (CO2CHEM Network). Reino Unido, 10 Ago. 2017.